The online racing simulator
LFS Photomode Competition 24th Week "Show your love for LFS"

This weeks theme is... "Show your love for LFS"

Rules: (made by Taavi(EST), these will not be changed)

What makes you happy when playing LFS?

Cars: Any
Track: Any

As usual, a preview pic of no bigger than 400px on one edge, a link to the high res version and please write 'Final Entry' if it is so. Once you have posted your final entry, any edited posts will be removed from the competition. Please suggest a theme for next week, incase you are the competition winner

Any entries with preview pictures bigger than 400px on any one side will not be accepted.

Once you have entered, please send me a PM with the theme you would like for next week, to be used incase you win

All entrants to post between Monday 8th December and 23:59 GMT on Friday 12th December.

No renders or old images to be used. Use only your own work.

Thanks and good luck to all.
#2 - JJ72
the themes are getting weirder every week, heh.
Quote from JJ72 :the themes are getting weirder every week, heh.

Lol, true. I wonder if this week's PMC will get many entries.
Quote from JJ72 :the themes are getting weirder every week, heh.

Well, maybe you should enter again and win to bring back normaility
IMO this one is the easiest topic ever, the pic can be whatever you like about lfs, it doesn't even have to have a car on it. Choosing the winner, that was supposed to be the hard part. And as things stand right now, i think no one even likes lfs enough to take a screenshot, fiddle with it and post it here. I thought you guys had imagination...
well, I don't really know what to edit. There are lots of things that make me love LFS.
#7 - JJ72
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Well, maybe you should enter again and win to bring back normaility

but then no one will talk to me anymore when I start making screenshots of the Fz5's tailpipe........
Im actualy puting togetter something for this
#9 - BAMBO
Final Entry

I think I took this theme a bit too serious. Vote for me if you want a normal one the next time !
Attached images
Love for LFSR.jpg
Love for LFS.jpg
I just did a quick one in hope of getting a good topic next time, if I don't win then someone please pick either a Snow Rally theme or Mechanical Failures.

Final Entry
Attached images
LFSlovephotocomp HR.jpg
LFSlovephotocomp pre.jpg
That pic has quite nice amounts of WIN! in it

I've had a brainwave and thought that 'Top Gear' might be a good theme incase we run outta ideas in future, considering the large number of TG fans here.
Quote from JO53PHS :That pic has quite nice amounts of WIN! in it

Which one? Mine's or Quicksilver's ?
I think this round should wait until 19th because everyone would post screenies with Scirocco
Quote from Flame CZE :I think this round should wait until 19th because everyone would post screenies with Scirocco

If only that was the idea for the Xmas week...
I suggest that the week starting the 22nd, we have a Scirocco week
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :I just did a quick one in hope of getting a good topic next time, if I don't win then someone please pick either a Snow Rally theme or Mechanical Failures.

Final Entry

Gotta love this.
Final Entry

Sorry for huge file size, theres a lot to this pic.

Edit - 50th post , yaay
Attached images
brandons48_whyiplay_prev.jpg
brandons48_whyiplay_hi.jpg
Quote from brandons48 :Final Entry

Sorry for huge file size, theres a lot to this pic.

Nice, funny how you have a bumper under the bumper of the FXO! Those are really nice points to play LFS. *cries from happiness*
Can someone else please make the voting thread? I'm feeling too ill to do so

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG