The online racing simulator
Does LFS affect your social life?
(50 posts, started )
Quote from Furiously-Fast :You don't say. You joined in Jan '08 and you have 2.9k posts? Are you on a mission to get 3k before '09?

no i am not on a mission, i just like to read what all these nutters on this forum have to say , and then I (a mooby like AMB said ) cant resist to post something too.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
The forum is a damn drug... but no LFS doesn't/didn't affect my social life, any game does tho, is life that is boring lol.
I got 10 peoples at school to try the demo and buy LFS. Yes it affects my social life.
Quote from G!NhO :A bit :P

and only a few people know i play it

they all ask me: "hey whats that 'need for speed' that you play?" then i say "LIVE for speed and thats a simulator!"

Ha ditto. Though it infuriates me when they say NEED
there is also someone in my class that says, GT5 is a better simulator than Live for speed, but he never played LFS
Quote from G!NhO :yes me too, i spend way too much time on this forum.

do you honestly think that??

Scheisse! ein geni!
If a game ever really started to affect your social life maybe you should take a step back and stop taking it so seriously.....
#33 - MR_B
it did......... it doesn't anymore.....
Social life? What's a social life?

Seriously though, LFS is so pickup and play that I can just walk away from it without a problem. Longest I delay anything is waiting until the end of the race. (Normally only~5 or 10 minutes since I only race on CTRA)
It does on saturdays and sundays sometimes. On weekdays I tend to put it aside sometimes... It depends, not always... Actually not THAT much...
What is LFS? Oh, it's that old racing game.....

I can't tell you the last time I loaded up LFS. My pedals are still under the desk, but I don't have a clue where the wheel is.

I do keep tabs on the forum here, but I can't tell you the last time I've visited a section that pertained to LFS. I only visit the Off-Topic section here, and that's mostly because I don't want to be embarrassed posting photos in the photography forums. I come here to look at the "Camera Showoff" thread....
Nothing effects my social life.

Apart from my social anxiety, of course. =/
Quote from sam93 :Jakg mostly spends the most time on this forum lol.

I don't think that is true anymore. Look at his "last posts" pages.
#40 - Jakg
Quote from sam93 :Jakg mostly spends the most time on this forum lol. I also spend a lot of time reading threads on this forum lol.

I spend of a lot of time here but I don't post anywhere near as much.
Quote from Jakg :I spend of a lot of time here but I don't post anywhere near as much.

16000 posts in 3 years
Quote from G!NhO :16000 posts in 3 years

WTF?! How was that possible? Unless every post is one word for the sentance you were saying.
i only have 3000 posts a year
and I have less than a 1000 in a year and a half

mind you on another forum I post on I joined on 7th january 2006 and have just over 4000 posts
It doesn't anyhow roughly, some people know that I play it, many of them think that LFS is crappy game with crappy graphics and play NFS, GRID and so called ergh, games.

But people like my father, uncle... they know what is LFS about and how realistic it is...
Quote from NiTRo_SvK :It doesn't anyhow roughly, some people know that I play it, many of them think that LFS is crappy game with crappy graphics and play NFS, GRID and so called ergh, games.

had to make it
Attached images
1229175987700.jpg
Hahahahhaha!!
I love that picture, epic! xD

And to answer that question, no, it does not affect my personal life. I play it some hours every now and then, and is fine by that. Earlier I did play a lot more, but it did never affect my personal life, such as school or came in front of using time on my friends.
love those rage cartoons..one of the only good things to ever come out of the /b/ section of 4chan
Quote from The Moose :LFS is my social life

Given all the meets I've been to, I think that's more true for me than most.
Nope, it didn't effected my social life at all ....in a way it made it better by helping me find some new friends. I myself don't think we are nerds even tough having 2000+ posts on a forum about "just a game" will be considered by your average human with the average social life as "nerd stuff". And if you have close to 16 000 posts you will definitely be considered as a super califragilistic expiraligoric nerd

Does LFS affect your social life?
(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG