The online racing simulator
Does LFS affect your social life?
(50 posts, started )
Well does it? If your in a public school and people find out you play some racing game with LOTS of affection, do you become a outkast? Do co-workers look down on you calling it addiction?

Lucky me only a few quiet ones know about me and LFS
nobody knows about me+my secret love...lfs. but still it affects, the reason is sometimes i stay playing lfs when other people are somewhere on town
What social life?
same with me... nobody knows about me and LFS, neither im kinda fast, and considered the best mexican in lfs... tho i am not.
Maybe someday they'll know, and it affected my social life? i think yes and no, i was never kinda social...but when i knew LFS existed i became more asocial
I mean, at my school computer games don't affect peoples social lives... It's not only nerds that play computer games.
Shouldn't it be 'how does your social life get in the way of LFS?'
doesnt affect me at all....infact i got some friends to play lfs but only demo, and they kinda sucked so i think theyve quitted....but some of they still talk to me about lfs tho...
It doesn't affect my social life. Wish I had more time to do leagues/racing series, always get told me are going up the line to meet relatives at the last minute, so can never commit to a league/racing series.
... I'm in the situation where my social life interferes with LFS. I'd like to just drive but all the other stuff makes me tired and then I'm disappointed for not being able to drive as much.
I can barely last 3 races in a row before I'm a nervous wreck, so no.
A bit :P

and only a few people know i play it

they all ask me: "hey whats that 'need for speed' that you play?" then i say "LIVE for speed and thats a simulator!"
It helps get through the tedium of getting drunk and having nothing else to do, at uni we would regularly get so drunk standing was an issue then start laying down some flying laps to see who was the best driver. Naturally I always won
My housemates always watch me driving with interest... Then they want to have a go, and even spin on the straights
LFS is my social life
Anyway, for me the forum has more of an effect than LFS.
#18 - AMB
Yes.
Just like Batteryy, I haven't told almost anyone I really like going on this forum and playing LFS. It doesn't affect my life at school. I'm just an ordinary school kid.
What is a social life?
not really, its just a game, and IMO its socialy more acceptable than FPS games. Almost everyone whom I showed LFS gave it a try too
Quote from wheel4hummer :Anyway, for me the forum has more of an effect than LFS.

yes me too, i spend way too much time on this forum.
Quote from G!NhO :yes me too, i spend way too much time on this forum.

Jakg mostly spends the most time on this forum lol. I also spend a lot of time reading threads on this forum lol.
Quote from G!NhO :yes me too, i spend way too much time on this forum.

You don't say. You joined in Jan '08 and you have 2.9k posts? Are you on a mission to get 3k before '09?

(50 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG