The online racing simulator
BigTime Productions
(51 posts, started )
Wasn't keen on the music, but the vid was brilliant. Very well synced with the music.

Also, CoRe's green FZR is so damn nice. Looks loads better than the red/orange version.

9/10 from me (music was poop), keep up the awesome work Nolan.
#28 - neRu
By the way, just out of interest, what is the track called?
First, forgive my English.

The second thing is that you've done a fantastic video. The camera angles and camera work are superb. He seemed to see a summary of the best high lights of different tests sports.

A job well done and clean.
Very cool video, nice site also.

Great job.
Arrrwwwsome .....:wow:
We've sorted out some problems so that you should now be able to see all the picture galleries. We will periodically be adding renders and images, as well as some non-LFS related media, so be on the look out.

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to bring this topic up... When someone releases a new site, (without a video) where do people usually post them?
video was quite nice but music was disturbing me...the same all the time
why the hell do the GTRs look so shiny

I like it
Quote from PLAYAPIMP :why the hell do the GTRs look so shiny.

I can't choose the weather setting for the IGTC, MoE, and LOTA races. I've been talking with a teammate though, and I'm going to get into the config file and see if I can stop that, I just don't want the cloudy and sunset reflections to change and I personally like the intense glow most of the time.

Also, the color curves and levels I used for this one tend to bring those reflections out even more. Ever scene has it's own color setting so it's about as close as I can get to having to much reflection, and a dull looking scene.
Quote from bavorak :but music was disturbing me...the same all the time

Better than Mariah Carey I hope?
Quote from BigTime :Better than Mariah Carey I hope?

You will hate me for it but I think it's worse.

I don't like this "Drum and Bass" music or whatever it's called at all.
Quote from zeugnimod :You will hate me for it but I think it's worse.

I don't like this "Drum and Bass" music or whatever it's called at all.

I'm really surprised it isn't more popular because it's basically just electronica...
Quote from BigTime :I'm really surprised it isn't more popular because it's basically just electronica...

I prefer the disturbing sounding music, and this one fitted really well In my opinion. (NO MARIAH CAREY, PLEASE!)
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion : fdsfs
Well if you ask me it sounded like a drunk Jabba The Hutt singing at a half broken karaoke machine .
Quote from BAMBO :Well if you ask me it sounded like a drunk Jabba The Hutt singing at a half broken karaoke machine .

I would say that you don't have open mindedness, but after the comment "a drunk Jabba the Hutt singing," you showed me other wise.

It seems like the music went about 80/20, (likes/hates) but I thought it would be more like 95/5. Ether way, it's just nice not having to use non-copyrighted music.
More Drift Videos!
Nice video as always.
Quote from BigTime :I would say that you don't have open mindedness, but after the comment "a drunk Jabba the Hutt singing," you showed me other wise.

It seems like the music went about 80/20, (likes/hates) but I thought it would be more like 95/5. Ether way, it's just nice not having to use non-copyrighted music.

Now why do people keep calling me narrow minded? It's getting really annoying although I admit that there are some things I'm conservative about, I'm generally open minded to new things!

And about the song? Let's just say that Jabba should do like Will Smith and stick to movies!
Quote from BAMBO :Now why do people keep calling me narrow minded? It's getting really annoying although I admit that there are some things I'm conservative about, I'm generally open minded to new things!

The comment I made actually implied that you are opened minded...

I really enjoy the usage of abstract sounds in this electronica song. Most of electornica is filled with similar beats and sounds, but this song has little repetition, and I think that Jaba sounds cool as hell.
I realized that your message implied that I'm open minded but this part
Quote from BigTime :I would say that you don't have open mindedness

confused me a bit plus I read your post after 2 minutes from the moment I was called narrow minded by a cannabis user. Anyway for me it's quite a relative term since you have to compare me to someone so i usually don't mind at all.

Quote :I really enjoy the usage of abstract sounds in this electronica song. Most of electornica is filled with similar beats and sounds, but this song has little repetition, and I think that Jaba sounds cool as hell.

Indeed and it is nice to hear something different then the usual mainstream songs
Might have to change that soon...

BigTime Productions
(51 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG