The online racing simulator
Official LFS Beer Thread
(212 posts, started )
Quote from Gills4life :
Has some of this Belhavens in a Scottish pub 2 years ago in Stirling. Nicest I have ever tasted.

Belhaven 'St Andrews' is the smoothest beer i have had in years.....highly recomend
#77 - CSF
Quote from Gills4life :
Has some of this Belhavens in a Scottish pub 2 years ago in Stirling. Nicest I have ever tasted.

I don't think I have ever seen someone drink that but old men...
I used to work at the Belhaven brewery, which was nice. Free cases of beer each month. I always have liked a pint of Best ever since.

However, now it`s gotta be McEwan`s Champion. Never has a finer pint passed my lips. Definitely recommended to give it a shot if you like a nice heavy and haven`t tried it

Quote from The Very End :Holy shit, if it had been the normal %number I would die by drinking that. Think of a box (24) of beers with 8.x% alcholol O_o

Well if you drink beer with 8.x% alcohol it's maybe better to not drink the all 24. I myself like strong beers with 8.x%, but when I drink that I won't drink it that much. Actually one of the reasons why I like it is that I don't have to drink that much to get wasted.

I dunno about you guys but drinking liters and more liters of the same drink in one evening isn't really that much of a enjoyment for me, I like to drink yes and I like beer, but one of the reasons why I like strong spirits is that I don't need to drink that much of it and make myself feel stuffed with liquid.
Quote from The Very End :Holy shit, if it had been the normal %number I would die by drinking that. Think of a box (24) of beers with 8.x% alcholol O_o

24?

I felt full after one of those. It's like a meal.
Reissdorf Kölsch!

(legal age for drinking was 16 in Germany a while ago, I had a year to drink this before I was forbidden to drink it again . I still have to wait a month!)

In my opinion, a great beer, and definitely the best Kölsch to drink out of a bottle. Should be cold as ice for best taste.
Kronenbourg 1664 with the Dynamo system. (It's a little ball of something or whatever). Less bubbles, smoother taste. It's naic.
Quote from BigPeBe :
I dunno about you guys but drinking liters and more liters of the same drink in one evening isn't really that much of a enjoyment for me, I like to drink yes and I like beer, but one of the reasons why I like strong spirits is that I don't need to drink that much of it and make myself feel stuffed with liquid.

Yer me too, pints pre-bar, spirits when you get to the bar.
Quote from BigPeBe :Well if you drink beer with 8.x% alcohol it's maybe better to not drink the all 24. I myself like strong beers with 8.x%, but when I drink that I won't drink it that much. Actually one of the reasons why I like it is that I don't have to drink that much to get wasted.

Quote from Lateralus :24?

I felt full after one of those. It's like a meal.

Well, I have once drinken 24 beers, boxes of beers that is 0.33L in. I canot remember, but I wake up in just my boxer and having absolutely no idea what happend..

So, well, sometimes fun, sometimes not..

Yepp, it's not a problem getting down, but it's so much the stomach gets full. And FYI, 1 beer = 1 hot dog, calories wise, so actually I eat 24 hot dogs..and I wonder why I am a fatty :rolleyes:
Quote from Crashgate3 :They do Tuborg at the rock festival I go to. It's pretty nice.

festivalbeer sucks

its like.. water with some beer added
I quite like IPA, I've been drinking that more often this weekend, as it's nicer than a lager and available in most pubs which is a bonus.
I do drink lagers and pils, Becks is a nice one for the pub, and bottled. Corona is brilliant bottled, my favourite bottled pils I think.
Brahma, Corona, Dos Equos and Sol are all really nice and all from central/south America.

Another very nice lager is Efes, it's mexican and contains rice. They sell if often in Wetherspoons, where it's £1.89 for a 500ml bottle which is excellent.

For a while 'spoons also had a beer festival thing, where a pint of ale was £1.69, they had this gorgeous 6% chocolate ale. Was lovely.

Quote from Crashgate3 :Being a student and having too much of it put me off cider for life.

An incident about 6 months ago has put me off strongbow. Involved going to the cinema with 8 cans of the stuff and sex and the city.

EDIT- I wasn't actually sick or anything, and sometimes I fancy strongbow, but as soon as the stuff hits me tongue, it just doesn't taste right.
I used to drink Newcastle Brown Ale back in the day when I hung out in rock clubs, wore a bandana, and got into fights with blokes 8 times stronger than me, and people think Stella is violent stuff...

These days when I do drink something under 40% like you lot of woosses, which is not often, i'll typically have bitter. I've been trying bitters from all over the country, although I dont really have any favorites.
Quote from Fastwalker :festivalbeer sucks

its like.. water with some beer added

It's done with bottles from a fridge at Download, so they can't water it down.
My top 3

Attached images
Jupiler.bmp
Leffe Blonde.jpg
Westmalle Trapist.jpg
They've given us free wine in work, as the big bosses have visited for Xmas. Half a bottle later...

Drunk in work at lunchtime!
Aww...love when people drink their pinky up.
It had to be done!
Well, it means you are a bit gay here...
Are you sure darling ? gosh.
I don't judge, do whatever you feel like
Ew no i am not a fan of grolsch

It's a bit of a pee pee drink.

Official LFS Beer Thread
(212 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG