The online racing simulator
Our army is creating refugee's !
Quote :I think that there are too many immigrants coming in that is good for us.

It makes no difference. No difference at all. We're all people, we're all under/lower/working class or at best middle class, around here. It dont really make any odds if the flag you where born under matches the one you live under. It really doesnt. Just try and make the best of your life that you can whilst the powerful try and keep you down.

If you feel there are no opportunities for you as a white brit, then smeg off somewhere else with more opportunities. You'll soon get a better perspective, and would it really matter what country you and your family lived in aslong as your all together?

Quote :Btw I hope you're correct about the whole job/skills thing. Really.

I am. I left school having been expelled with no qualifications, I developed the skills I needed myself, did stuff that could demonstrate my skillset, then got a job with a firm willing to try me out in a professional capacity despite clearly being a crazy dyke with tattoo's and multiple hair colours. I sortah walk that line of being white British on the one hand, but also being utterly discriminatable on the other. At interview it makes no odds to me though, I just smile, chat aimlessly about crap, crack a few jokes and at some point remember to point out "I did this, looksie! 'tis a bit like what you're talking about".
Quote from SamH :PS: Britain is ripe for invasion right now. All our troops are bogged down in an illegal war in Iraq, and another completely unwinnable war in Afghanistan. We're deliberately defenseless. We didn't accidentally invade two foreign powers, after all.

Geographically though, it ain't going to happen. Politically and economically (well, haha.. maybe not economically - 'let's invade and seize all their.... massive debts.. oh..' ) we may be ripe, but there just isn't any power that has the means and motive to get here and invade.
Quote from Crashgate3 :Geographically though, it ain't going to happen. Politically and economically (well, haha.. maybe not economically - 'let's invade and seize all their.... massive debts.. oh..' ) we may be ripe, but there just isn't any power that has the means and motive to get here and invade.

You've already been invaded, for over 20 years... by hardcore capitalists. Thatcherism, Reaganomics, globalization, etc. They gave to the rich, took from the poor, and spread the lie that it was in everybody's best interest.

The immigrants are just a scapegoat. The BNP should put the blame where it belongs: with the wealthy neocons. (If you don't believe me, read "The shock doctrine" by Naomi Klein.)
Quote from SamH :Only an idiot would suggest that Iraq was worse off under Saddam though. A million dead civillian Iraqis can't be wrong, can they?

Britain may go the same way if political opposition and dissent continues to be suppressed like it is being, re: the Damian Green situation. Times are not good.

Of course life under Saddam's rule was probrably pretty horrid, but sending a big unfriendly coalition army in isn't a good idea methinks, the Taliban can see you coming for miles in your army gear and jeeps, what should be sent in is something like the SAS but larger and with air support on demand, dressed in plain clothes, rather like the Taliban/ Whatever other Insurgent group themselves.

As for the MP arrest situation, at least there was outcry which is a good thing, what is worrying is that wasn't he arrested under terrorism charges? Thats like with Hitler in Germany where he used the Reichstag fire to bring in certain laws that allowed him absolute power in control over free speech.

I guess a revolution can be hard to bring about sometimes, but if carefully planned and with support but not interfferance from other countries, the people could be turned against the govt to the point of having an uprising, who knows, Saddam is gone now anyway.
/OT
Quote from 5haz :I guess a revolution can be hard to bring about sometimes, but if carefully planned and with support but not interfferance from other countries, the people could be turned against the govt to the point of having an uprising, who knows, Saddam is gone now anyway.
/OT

We did a pretty good job of whipping the Kurds into a revolutionary frenzy a couple of times.

We did even better at abandoning them.

BNP membership data leaked - whoops!
(982 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG