The online racing simulator
The Scirocco release. is it soon?
(14 posts, closed, started )
Hey, anybody got a heads up on the VW Scirocco? Like, when it might be released?
We dont know, and i hope it isnt for demo too
#3 - Gil07
It will be part of the S3 content, so please wait another 10 years
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Hey, anybody got a heads up on the VW Scirocco? Like, when it might be released?

The Scirocco will be released in Live for Speed at a later date which is not yet decided.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :Hey, anybody got a heads up on the VW Scirocco? Like, when it might be released?

When it might be released? --> Yes! (I guess on...)
When it is released? --> No!

But I don't think it is released for demo. Anyway i don't care about that,
because i'm not that excited about the Scirocco. And i wan't to keep the
FBM instead of being replaced by the Scirocco. I'm more excited about
graphics, physics and other updates.
-
(AMB) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from AMB :what are you on about? it is already released, only S2 licensed though, so buy S2 or gtfo.

Don't lie.
#7 - Fuse5
Thank you for asking this question once again. Now use the search button and find the same answers that have already been posted here.

And it is pretty safe to say that Scirocco won't be included in the demo, and the FBM will not be replaced by it. So no need to worry about that.
Quote from AMB :what are you on about? it is already released, only S2 licensed though, so buy S2 or gtfo.

If talking crap was a recognized sport, you'd be World Champion!
Quote from LFS_Adam :... And i wan't to keep the
FBM instead of being replaced by the Scirocco ...

wth are u talking about?!

replacing the fbm?!?!?!
I dont think its coming to the demo either, but when, itll replace more the xfg then the fbm^^
If it's not in some kind of a christmas patch (like last year) I think it will be a loooooong time.

Maybe it has only been made for the VW-simulator.
#12 - Byku
First of all... it WILL be in LFS... i doubt that it will be in demo. Scawen said over 3-4 months ago that it will take some(long) time.... well... it depends if some is 3-4 months . Yeah... Christmas present would be awesome but... what can we do ^^. Just wait. Oh.. yeah... i suppose that Scawen would like also to include upgraded damage, interiors and other stuff in this patch to finnaly get to S2 Beta . So I'm not to sure about Christmas present.
they need to finish the interiors for all cars but the XR, XF and FBM first, but we will see what Scavier presents us for christmas
Quote from ACCAkut :they need to finish the interiors for all cars but the XR, XF and FBM first, but we will see what Scavier presents us for christmas

FOX and FO8 interiors were updated as well..

This thread is closed

(14 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG