The online racing simulator
Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
Im teh king, you know

Third world mobile phone

Quote from kingfag :

First when I saw this joke(?) pic I didn't get the joke. but because it was spanky who posted it I thought it was normal. However, now someone else has posted so it must be a joke. But what is it? dikbutt?
If you order air conditioner from us, we will provide installation for FREE!
Attached images
ATgAAAAVllDnZCaJIrV5xQHaXpAKnDZsBjPlYty0ZeNAaXGFfudPym1v_4DQxgJo95AOch096v8UlNrks2DSz2vYL-jOAJtU.jpg
Quote from TypeRacing :If you order air conditioner from us, we will provide installation for FREE!

I wonder how he fixed it to the wall. He is mad for doing that though.
King is back.
But lets make second rule of this thread : Only two Gills picture per page
Attached images
Gillls.jpg
Quote from TypeRacing :King is back.
But lets make second rule of this thread : Only two Gills picture per page

now that's a good and appropriate edit!
Oh God no lol.
gills your turning me on...
Sig material.
Quote :*unicef Chris (*) Danielle Seath (L) x says:
jame*
*unicef Chris (*) Danielle Seath (L) x says:
how do you put quotes in sig ?

lool
I never said any of this it's all a lie.
Sexy beast.

^His head on my body.

Btw Crash, that was no worse than any of the jailbait threads, she's not even naked. Not like people haven't seen half a boob.
Attached images
sexy beast.jpg
chris is so hot.jpg
Quote from Flame CZE :More

I must admit this one does work so well. My fringe compliments the pic perfectly.
S14 DRIFT, I'd get rid of that one or I imagine this thread will feel The Wrath Of Bob. I don't want my awesome thread locked.
Quote from Gills4life :I must admit this one does work so well. My fringe compliments the pic perfectly.

For some odd reason, the gills meets pamela edit reminded me of this
Is it me or has the Gills photoshopping got annoying and over the top now, was fun as first now it's getting useless.
Quote from Crashgate3 :S14 DRIFT, I'd get rid of that one or I imagine this thread will feel The Wrath Of Bob. I don't want my awesome thread locked.

Yeah, as I stated above when I 'censored' it - She's not even naked, there's been just as bad (if not worse) posted elsewhere in the shape of various jailbait pictures (namely because this one's actually legal!), and it's not like we haven't seen half a boob.
I am going to end up one of the most hated people on this forum purely because people keep editing my face onto everything and it is annoying others.
nice quoting abilities gills... and im looking forward to later, you bad boy
This thread is closed

Inevitable picture thread
(2665 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG