The online racing simulator
What happend to me this weekend.....
(65 posts, started )
Okay today ive had my cheackup at the hospital after the one i had saturday.

And it turns ou the damage is permamanent and cant be fixed so i need to get used to sound without depht.
Becaus my right ear doenst hear a thing anymore
thats bad news
i got some ringing in left ear after a metal concert some years ago, its annoying but i can still ear and can live with it. no hearing at all
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay today ive had my cheackup at the hospital after the one i had saturday.

And it turns ou the damage is permamanent and cant be fixed so i need to get used to sound without depht.

WHAT!? Aww man
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Okay today ive had my cheackup at the hospital after the one i had saturday.

Sorry to hear that. Any idea what's done it? Loud sounds or something?
feal very sorry for you hope the other ear keeps fine

ik hoop dat t goed komt..
Quote from JJ72 :argh take care of yourself, if the infection goes any further it is drop dead dangerous......

Yes, some people have died from tooth infections as well. i can think of a few recent cases of people dying of tooth infections recently because they waited too long... It's a good thing Chris didnt wait too long. Sorry to hear about the damage.
Eek, sorry to hear that. :S

Hope that you'll get used to it quickly.

Look on the bright side, at least the other one works

At least something like that didn't happen to something you only have one of, like erm..... well yeah
Guess you just won a free stereo > mono converter.

Nevertheless, I wish you the best. Maybe they can get you some kind of hearing aid to at least partially restore your right ear's hearing capability? I just remember when my left ear was clogged up for three days reducing that side to maybe 20% hearing and it drove me nuts. The only relief during that time was playing games or listening to music with the headphone speaker balance far to the left. You only really notice how important these things you usually take for granted are when you suddenly don't have them anymore...
I had that when i was 10, and a few weeks ago. They have to suck some stuff outta your ear and soak it in wierd stuff :l
Quote from AndroidXP :Guess you just won a free stereo > mono converter.

Nevertheless, I wish you the best. Maybe they can get you some kind of hearing aid to at least partially restore your right ear's hearing capability? I just remember when my left ear was clogged up for three days reducing that side to maybe 20% hearing and it drove me nuts. The only relief during that time was playing games or listening to music with the headphone speaker balance far to the left. You only really notice how important these things you usually take for granted are when you suddenly don't have them anymore...

I've had bad hearing damage for a few weeks. It drove me insane too. Music wasn't fun to listen to anymore, I had to stand close to people to hear them and all. All because of a firecracker that went off to close to my ear. Chris' problem must be far worse
Dang thats horrible well hope you get better
Quote from hrtburnout :I've had bad hearing damage for a few weeks. It drove me insane too. Music wasn't fun to listen to anymore, I had to stand close to people to hear them and all. All because of a firecracker that went off to close to my ear. Chris' problem must be far worse

Whel i agree on that last one since i my damage is not realy fixable anymore
why did it happen?
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Whel i agree on that last one since i my damage is not realy fixable anymore

That sucks. Sorry, but I don't think there is a bright side. It's a loss you have to live with. (Soms heb je gewoon puur pech.)

What got damaged? Eardrum? Inner ear?
Quote from chanoman315 :why did it happen?

Whel its sort of winter here now so deaceases and bacteria are somewhat in the atmosphere

@wsinda
My inner ear a lil bit and my eardrum is just trashed
It's also true that if your partner kisses and sucks around your neck enough (as you do..), it can cause blodclots, and could lead to death. :o
#46 - AMB
Quote from S14 DRIFT :It's also true that if your partner kisses and sucks around your neck enough (as you do..), it can cause blodclots, and could lead to death. :o

:o

What if she sucks something else?
They'd hafta amputate ya Messy

Back when I was in my entry physical to the army the hearing scale didn't have low enough values for me. I have really crap hearing from almost-continuous ear infections as a little kid. Slight tinnitus and most of the time can't distinguish individual sounds farther away or in crowds.

Still, I don't know how I'd react to losing hearing completely in one ear. Almost happened though, left ear "distorted" like when you play music too loud for your speakers. Scary.

All the best
Quote from AMB ::o

Obvious joke is obvious.
#49 - Osco

you'll die a happy, satisfied sod

sterkte chris

It's likely your finger will fall off!