The online racing simulator
Maybe some graphics news from Eric ? Fern Bay? Some news will be nice.
I understand that the developers are very busy with working on update. Scawen is very busy on physics.
Many of us really enjoyed reading the Graphic progress reports from Eriс when they were, but it's been more than a year since the last update on graphics, there must have been a lot of work done by Eriс since then, while Scawen was working on a new versions with mods system, and now he is working on new physics and during this time he reported on the work. And graphic progress reports were made on all of tracks except for Fern Bay.

I don't demand any news right now. Maybe developers have their own plans how to public news. And I respect their work. It is clear that they are heading LFS in the right direction. I think it's not easy to working on a game like LFS with two people . But if there's something Eric can share it would be awesome. It would be interesting to know what happened to the graphics during this time.
Dont expect anything
Eric is maybe building a Fern Bay Nordschleife in the meantime👌🏻
Quote from Flotch :Eric is maybe building a Fern Bay Nordschleife in the meantime👌🏻

No, Big grin. Ah, we wish!
Fern Bay comes after the graphics & physics update.
Quote :Eric plans to focus on finishing South City and Kyoto while Scawen works on the tyre physics. Fern Bay and further graphical improvements can be done after the big update.

I don't know if that is a thing anymore or the plan has changed. Nod
Also a new cloud system is needed Wink
Work enough I would say but any news would be apreciated.
#6 - BeNoM
Ah the monthly post is right on time Smile
#7 - R-to
im so scared.. i wait too much new updates LFS
[*]
#9 - w126
Happy birthday LFS Smile
Ah, 20 years. Wink
Just think about that... 20 years.
Happy birthday LFS
in fact I think news about the update was needed 😥💔
I clearly understand and even defend the huge work that the LFS developers team has, I still think that LFS has a great future ahead of it, but in fact it would be important to update followers (not only of those who play) but the entire SimRacing community that LFS is alive and well. well alive Smile 💗

Once again, congratulations Eric and Scawen your work is something incredible that I am more and more in love with it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG