The online racing simulator
Just browsing through the Test Patch forum and the U16 thread I found out that the next super-patch (incompatible) will include an admin option to disallow resetting.

With that as well as the current InSim thing that kicks pitters as well as the new auto-x marshal zones to stop wrong way drivers, all of the Banger Racing rules can be enforced by the server!
Thats pretty cool.

I like the Banger track that is being used at the moment, but i would love to see some of the old Banger layouts make a come back. Racingsimfan, you had a nice layout i recall, maybe the organizers of the new banger racing could get some of these other layouts .

There was one particularly good one that went to the out skirts of the BL carpark, was a great layout, not sure who made that one though..
I would like to see a return of the figure 8 track. The current layout has been in use for quite some time now. A little bit of change would be nice.
i second that, a figure 8 track would be cool.
Quote from DratsaB :There was one particularly good one that went to the out skirts of the BL carpark, was a great layout, not sure who made that one though..

That was mine too. A personal favorite of mine but the long trek to get to the actual track makes it hard to use. People go crazy when the light goes green and half the field gets knocked out before they even arrive at the track.
Sorry to "bump"

but, all take note of my sig

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG