The online racing simulator
Backwards FZ50
(3 posts, started )
Backwards FZ50
Just questioning/thinking/ ( and honestly put, asking a favor )

Is it possible to have FZ50, but it's shell other way around?

You see, there may be people around who remember where I have driven FZ50 backwards. I still think I have a hotlap uploaded there for newest Blackwood. And as we have mods... well why not? Could be my ultimate vehicle to drive for it Big grin

Basically, there is required to switch front and headlights, as well as interior to be rotated 180 degrees ( and driver position as well ), while still maintaining drivetrain and steering untouched. To make things a bit more fair, it may need to be electrical motor, so accelerating would not be that slow, as it happens in current FZ50 with reverse gear.

I used to race backwards against other people in multiclass. To be honest, I was never really fast, but always into something new and to try out some interesting concepts. Either I am creating those, or I attempt others creations.

Backwards driving was enjoyable, but because rear lights could not be switched with front lights, it caused some confusion. Now we have mods system.

Is this possible? Could this be possible?

EDIT: Ahh, here's the replay.
Attached files
UnknownMaster21_BL2_FZ5_124410.spr - 32.1 KB - 84 views
Seems like it is not possible Frown

I was told mod called FZ-E, it is exactly as I wanted, but only if somehow could be rotated 180 degrees, so it's "backwards ready"
U can rotate the whole model without effecting the drivetrain
Add new point and rotate all points around it.
It may cause some issues if tris are mirrored but u can simply unmirror them and duplicate them then flip them to other side
Driver can also be flipped over by adjusting animations
But idk about the actual view when in first person it may won't get effected
Make sure mappinga are rotated aswell and if interested u may flip skin cutouts
Its pretty easy tbh

Backwards FZ50
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG