The online racing simulator
S1, i'm here!
(9 posts, started )
S1, i'm here!
After years of temptation, I bought the S1 license yesterday and despite there being few people playing with it, it seems like a great place to start. See ya in race/cruise!
Welcome to the licensed club! Smile
While most races and servers are using S2 or S3 content consistently, sometimes there are races which happen on S1 tracks with S1 cars: that's the case for tonight's FM GTi Thursday race as well. (BL2R / XFG, XRG; One-shot quali starts at 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET, then two 16-laps races, all broadcasted live by Sim Broadcasts on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/simbroadcasts)
A popular combo, we expect the server to be full with ~40 racers tonight Smile I noticed you mentioned race and cruise as well, but if you feel like racing tonight, feel free to join!
Quote from MandulAA :Welcome to the licensed club! Smile
While most races and servers are using S2 or S3 content consistently, sometimes there are races which happen on S1 tracks with S1 cars: that's the case for tonight's FM GTi Thursday race as well. (BL2R / XFG, XRG; One-shot quali starts at 19:30 UTC / 20:30 CET, then two 16-laps races, all broadcasted live by Sim Broadcasts on Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/simbroadcasts)
A popular combo, we expect the server to be full with ~40 racers tonight Smile I noticed you mentioned race and cruise as well, but if you feel like racing tonight, feel free to join!

game password?
#4 - Gunn
Welcome to S1! Enjoy!
S2 now, the urge was too much....
#6 - Gunn
Quote from Subarino89 :S2 now, the urge was too much....

Looks like you are going to have a busy weekend Nod
Welcome aboard to not just S1, but S2 as well. I mean you might as well go S3 while you're at it Omg omg omg
Happy racing!
Quote from kristofferandersen :Welcome aboard to not just S1, but S2 as well. I mean you might as well go S3 while you're at it Omg omg omg
Happy racing!

Done. Modded vehicles, you are mine!
Smile

S1, i'm here!
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG