The online racing simulator
Anyone interested to play golf inside LFS?
Now once we have "football" ,it could work as a ball and players with cars are the "clubs". Rest of the golf is same.

Oh and definitely MUST be actual hole to use with.

Anyone interested? I can make the lyts if someone makes the code... and on top of that, if we can find some players.
I'm definitely in on this I've been looking for this and soccer ever since mods came out
LFS - The Online Golf Simulator Big grin

sorry, couldn't resist Big grin
Quote from Evolution_R :LFS - The Online Golf Simulator Big grin

sorry, couldn't resist Big grin

Smile!
Yea yea I get it. We get it. Everyone gets it! It is for RACING Simulator...

...I would add fancy comment on here, but let's keep it friendly and find some interest. Tongue
All we need is two goals on the parking lot-) Wreckfeststyle Rocketleague Server would be a good name-)
How can we possibly have Golf? We are still waiting for the Scirocco!!

Big grin Big grin Big grin
Quote from Bladerunner :How can we possibly have Golf? We are still waiting for the Scirocco!!

Big grin Big grin Big grin

Use imagination.

EDIT: Yea yea.... not the damn car, but the... that game... I have heard that joke before.
-
(Evolution_R) DELETED by Evolution_R : *sad noise*
If LFS and Postal2 had kids, I would definitely play golf in this game..
At leat this game should be not as boring as GTAV (that has golf, but nobody cares).

Just imagine Postal2's Habib walking around Westhill Hotel paking lot, looking for his hamburger car that was stolen by Krotchy, while group of bearded guys in turbines and white suits play golf at the lawn. Beautiful.

Idea came to me, when i saw what a mess is happening at one of the cruise servers.
Live for Slice?
Quote from vellanet :Live for Slice?

When we get ability to transfer our minds into virtual world after death.... ..i'd call it "One Love". I'd be drifting Westhill kartland forever and burn crashers with napalm.

...and play golf ofcourse. ..sometimes.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG