The online racing simulator
Server Log ?
(6 posts, started )
Server Log ?
Hi I am looking for a program that lets me see how many people use our server in a day or through out the day at different times, maybe every 10 mins. If there is any thing like this out there will you please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for the help

RF
Good news it can be quite easily programed, give me about a day.
Filur, you REALLY need to release that thing man, I waiting.
additionally would anybody be able to do this so it can be displayed in a webpage simuar to the Host_history.pl that used to be around. But more Windows friendly?
Define Windows friendly. If its exported in a common format, csv for instance, or at least a documented format, then in theory any language or exists tools could be used to create display-able webpages.
windows friendly being that it is basically easy to use. Something that doesnt require 3 or 4 different programs (such as perl, Curl (or whatever its called) ect like the host_history one. Its mainly User friendly i am looking for.
There is really no point in giving you the program's code right now as for one thing it's host program is not released. Filur come on man your killing me here, there is not a damn thing wrong with it. RELEASE THE CODE, IT WORKS FINE! Anyway, how would you like this to play out? What kind of stats file would you want? What format would you like to see?

Ok, I'm outputting a CSV file, it's file name updates on day change. This file does not tell you when it starts tho, so there can be falts in the output of the program. So much can be done with this program. I have it so that a new stats file is made eveyday. If you have it running for the full 24 hours there should be 1,440 comma-separated values. You could also make this give you a new file by updateing the update_filename configuration value to something along the lines of "d-m-Y-H". I left that all up to you, and what you want to do with it. Very basic PHP would be help full in the use of this plugin. If you have any questions just ask.

<?
if ($_GET['version'])
{
return "0.1.2";
}
if (WRITE_CONFIG)
{
console("Writing configuration for LOTF_PlayerStats Plugin.");
$this->write_config('LOTF_PlayerStats plugin configuration');
$this->write_config_variable("update_interval", "60", "The amount of seconds between updates.");
$this->write_config_variable("update_filename", "d-m-Y", "The update file name, look up PHP's \"date()\" function.");
$this->write_config('');
return;
}
$this->register("LOTF_PlayerStats");
$this->timer("GPC", 1, -1, $this->parent->config['update_interval'], "LOTF_PlayerStats", "get_player_count", null);
class LOTF_PlayerStats
{
function LOTF_PlayerStats($parent)
{
$this->parent = $parent;
}
function get_player_count()
{
if (!file_exists("./logs/"))
mkdir("./logs/", 0777);
if (!file_exists("./logs/PC/"))
mkdir("./logs/PC/", 0777);
file_put_contents("./logs/PC/" . date($this->parent->config['update_filename']) . ".csv", count($this->parent->connlist) / 3 . ",", FILE_APPEND);
}
}
?>

Server Log ?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG