The online racing simulator
Mods Technical Assistance Videos
(12 posts, started )
Hey guys,
Im creating some LFS EDITOR tips and tricks / how-to videos
A lot of people seem to be having some small issues using the new lfs editor so i hope
i can clear up any issues that you might have in these videos.

Highly recommend watching Scawen’s original tutorial videos

Ill be posting the links to the unlisted videos in this post below. First video is already up Smile

A tutorial on how to make a LOD would be nice. I see there are many models with 2 LODs, a basic one, and an automatically created collision LOD, because of that many models look like boxes from a close distance and have a bad shadow. I also can't understand how to put my low poly model on a second LOD and make 3 LODs as it must be for a good mod.
Cool !! thanks a bunch
Quote from numbazZ :A tutorial on how to make a LOD would be nice. I see there are many models with 2 LODs, a basic one, and an automatically created collision LOD, because of that many models look like boxes from a close distance and have a bad shadow. I also can't understand how to put my low poly model on a second LOD and make 3 LODs as it must be for a good mod.

Ill include a short video that goes more in detail about the LOD's. I think go over them in my HOW-TO guide video.

Couple new videos up to check out aswell!
Nicely detailed tutorials. Jake, would it be possible to also show how to make engine and its sound and import/export it to editor/lfs
Quote from bayanofmansorofisky :Nicely detailed tutorials. Jake, would it be possible to also show how to make engine and its sound and import/export it to editor/lfs

Sure thing, ill make a video on that soon!
Awesome! Been following your work and it is very much appreciated! Helping heaps!
Wow! Awesome. And it took me only a couple months to find this
Thanks for all the work to put these together Big grinThumbs up
Quote from Mr. Apex :Wow! Awesome. And it took me only a couple months to find this
Thanks for all the work to put these together Big grinThumbs up

Quote from NathanBrazil :Awesome! Been following your work and it is very much appreciated! Helping heaps!

Thanks guys, i uploaded the link to the playlist and made the videos public so you can see them all. I uploaded a few new tutorial videos Big grin
Very useful, thanks for sharing these videos!

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG