The online racing simulator
VR Bug with Virtual Keyboard in Mods menu
To fully reproduce start a new host and go to pits and then mods.
If I click virtual keyboard then BKSP does not shut it down.
If I first click on a field like name or author then virtual keyboard does not show up.
A bit annoying in VR...
Can you reproduce it Scawen?
Hi, please can you explain how you would like it to behave?

I think VR with these special text entry boxes was something I never thought about at all.

But I've got too many things on my list, to start trying to imagine this or getting out the VR headset. So it would be helpful if you could explain what you would like it to do.

Is it as simple as, you want it to appear when you click in one of those boxes, then disappear when you press enter?
As another VR user, the main issue for personally is that pressing the 'virtual keyboard' button while a text field is selected does not pull up the keyboard (or toggle it back off, for that matter). Fixing that would be all I'd ask.

Having the virtual keyboard pop up every time you select a field would be unnecessary if you have a physical keyboard at hand, unless there were a toggle for it in the options.
I can confirm that when I have assigned a custom button for "virtual keyboard" in control options, I enter a text field and press that button, I expect the VR keyboard to appear. It obviously doesn't make sense to work on pressing Backspace, but it could work with the custom bind.
Quote from Zopiac :As another VR user, the main issue for personally is that pressing the 'virtual keyboard' button while a text field is selected does not pull up the keyboard (or toggle it back off, for that matter). Fixing that would be all I'd ask.

Having the virtual keyboard pop up every time you select a field would be unnecessary if you have a physical keyboard at hand, unless there were a toggle for it in the options.

That's the idea. I can do some pictures if you need.
If I click in a field and press the virtual keyboard button well that would be nice to have it...

VR Bug with Virtual Keyboard in Mods menu
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG