The online racing simulator
BF1 League 2021: Round 2 - Protests and Penalties
Please provide the following in your protest:

Session AND SERVER of Incident (Official Sessions for Round 2: Free Practice, Qualifying 1, Qualifying 2, Race; Servers: Main
Lap AND MPR timecode of incident (or session time or UTC Time of Day)
Car(s) involved
Location of Incident
Brief Description of Incident

Protests are due by 17:30 UTC on Monday, 20th December, 2021
Session: Race, Server: Main
Lap: 73, Timecode: 1.38.15+
Cars 7, 46

Car 46 raced and made rash moves on Car 7, made contact, even though car 46 is 3 laps behind car 7.

Lap: 74, Timecode: 1.40.40+
Cars 7, 64

64 divebombed on 7.
Session: Race, Server: Main
Lap: 1, Timecode: 3.43+
Cars: 9, 46

Car 9 touch the back of Car 46, causing him to spin and crash into the barriers, losing some positions
Firstly I apologize for being a bit late, hopefully this protest can still be counted. I started typing it 4 hours ago but had problem with baby screaming so couldnt finish it.

I protest the decision to give DT to car 02 for a crash with car 9 on lap 1.

I can offer my client side race replay to prove following:

1. I lift from throttle before my car comes close to car 9
2. In my replay two cars dont touch
3. In my replay it is clearly shown that a packet update caused a "lag hit" and speared car 7 into the wall, not according to power of possible hit from behind (as speed difference was minimal between two cars, so crash like that would not be possible).

I feel like i should not be punished for game's deficiencies. Server has been laggy whole week (The green bar was jumping all the time) while my ping (and cars 9 ping) was stable.

Let me know if video evidence from my replay, or my replay is needed. I feel accident should be judged from my client side replay, as it will clearly show what me as i driver saw when racing.
Quote from NumberTwo :Firstly I apologize for being a bit late, hopefully this protest can still be counted. I started typing it 4 hours ago but had problem with baby screaming so couldnt finish it.

I protest the decision to give DT to car 02 for a crash with car 9 on lap 1.

I can offer my client side race replay to prove following:

1. I lift from throttle before my car comes close to car 9
2. In my replay two cars dont touch
3. In my replay it is clearly shown that a packet update caused a "lag hit" and speared car 7 into the wall, not according to power of possible hit from behind (as speed difference was minimal between two cars, so crash like that would not be possible).

I feel like i should not be punished for game's deficiencies. Server has been laggy whole week (The green bar was jumping all the time) while my ping (and cars 9 ping) was stable.

Let me know if video evidence from my replay, or my replay is needed. I feel accident should be judged from my client side replay, as it will clearly show what me as i driver saw when racing.

As this is a decision of the stewards, this would have to be an appeal. Details on how to appeal and the timeframes that this must be within are detailed in the NDR Sporting Code section VI.4.

The NDR Sporting Code can be found here: https://newdimensionracing.com/sportingcode
Ok thank you.

"Michael, i sent you an email"

Big grin
Quote from prasanths96 :Session: Race, Server: Main
Lap: 73, Timecode: 1.38.15+
Cars 7, 46

Car 46 raced and made rash moves on Car 7, made contact, even though car 46 is 3 laps behind car 7.

Car 46 - Warning - Unlapping in an unsafe manner.

The stewards remind all drivers that lapped cars do have the right to unlap themselves if they have the pace to do so, but must do so in a safe manner.

Quote from prasanths96 :Lap: 74, Timecode: 1.40.40+
Cars 7, 64

64 divebombed on 7.

Car 64 - Drive-Through Penalty (17s added to race time) - Causing a collision

Quote from rafaelgames :Session: Race, Server: Main
Lap: 1, Timecode: 3.43+
Cars: 9, 46

Car 9 touch the back of Car 46, causing him to spin and crash into the barriers, losing some positions

Car 9 - Drive-Through Penalty (17s added to race time) - Causing a collision

The following were initiated by race administration:

Quote :Race Lap 57, 1:17:17
Cars 7, 64
Turn 2
7 collides with 64 on pit exit

Car 7 - Drive-Through Penalty (17s added to race time) - Causing a collision

The stewards would like to remind drivers that the responsibility is on cars exiting the pit lane to merge into traffic safely.

Quote :Race Formation Lap
Cars 2, 46
Motorway

Car 46 - Drive-Through Penalty (17s added to race time) - Failing to keep a safe distance during formation lap
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG