The online racing simulator
FLP/m presents: FLP Soccer!
(68 posts, started )
Quote from LiveForBoobs :It's not soccer its football, but nice idea.

IIRC soccer is in American English and football is in British English.
a game now
is anyone up for a game right now? i can be the ball for the first one if thats the problem

i just cant host my isp is not up for it

but i have a skin for the uf1 and if someone has a layout im up for it
I'd like this idea. If only we really had a Big ball in LFS. This should be in suggestions, lol.
lyt
i actually have some layouts with also a wrestlerfield
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I'd like this idea. If only we really had a Big ball in LFS. This should be in suggestions, lol.

im offering to be the ball
here is a layout with both a wrestlerfield and a soccerfield

so is anyone up for a game? just host a server and if you wanna use my layout go ahead
Attached files
AU1_AUTOBALL-AUTOWRESTLE.lyt - 2.8 KB - 249 views
this is so sad

is really no one up for it?
Quote from Johandyman :is really no one up for it?

It's been less than an hour. It's saturday evening. The number of people who will have seen this in the time you've left it will be tiny. Be patient.
Quote from the_angry_angel :It's been less than an hour. It's saturday evening. The number of people who will have seen this in the time you've left it will be tiny. Be patient.

but i wanna plaaaay
NDR Server? :P
ndr server
is it up?
Nevermind.
aaaaw now im even more sad
i will nicely try and ask the good people of lfsforum
does anybody want to play lfs soccer?

i really really want to try this and i did not have a go on that ndr server so is anybody interrested?
Quote from Johandyman :does anybody want to play lfs soccer?

i really really want to try this and i did not have a go on that ndr server so is anybody interrested?

You might wanna stop posting alot before you get an infracation...
Quote from felplacerad :Known bugs
The biggest problems with this mod are results of LFS built-in prediction of player movement and packet rates. Thus, the system might register misses as goals, and miss goals which were actually valid. Especially when the ball moves too fast. Another issue is blocking of the mid-circle (spawn-point). If the client acting as The Ball is the only one online, and he or she is spawned mid-field no other players will be able to join the game because of the spawn-point being blocked. Clients can sort this out by issuing the !ball command and leave the pits/join the game the second the ball respawns. We are aware of these flaws but there is nothing we can do.

First, you guys are so crazy, it's awesome. Second, draw a line for previous packet xyz to current packet xyz. If the line goes though or into the goals poly then you have a goal. That will fixed the missed goals error. As for the goals that arn't goals ... you are on your own with that one. I know filur will know how to do this.
nice bump

FLP/m presents: FLP Soccer!
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG