I know the documentation is not complete, because we tried to release this system for testing as soon as possible.
I would suggest this approach:
Suppose you want to find out how dashboard triangles are mapped.
- Load XF GTI (or any car)
- Enter modeller
- Select a dashboard triangle in "tri" mode
- Look at bottom left of screen - you can see which mapping, cutout and page it uses
- You can click the buttons there to go directly to that page
Dashboards use a specially named "page". You can see that name beside "CLOCKS" un the "Textures" tab of the vehicle editor.
There are two ways to create a hub (wheel centre).
1) You can add extra points and lines to the cross-section in "Edit Rim".
2) Or you can build the hub using triangles in the spoke editor "Edit Spoke". You can build triangles between the white points and the magenta points, and these triangles will join from one "spoke" onto the next.
From the image you provided I'm struggling to see what part of the body you are trying to even move, I cannot be much of a help here, but I think to move or rotate the fingers the hand itself must not be locked I think that's how it works, but I did not mmess with animations much.