The online racing simulator
Quote from detail :How large is that button? I'm also having difficulties to come up with a translation, but I even don't know how it looks.

Simply "enforce" would do, and would probably make more sense.

It on multiplayer - start new game - host options after starting new game

Attached image.

Quote from detail :I'd suggest to Scawen to export the UI description data, so that it could be transformed into an editable Web-based UI for translators. I'd even donate.

There is no data, it's just code.

It's a pretty bad suggestion though! That's the kind of thing that could only possibly work if a program reached the end of its development and would never have a single button added ever again!

Otherwise how on earth would I be able to add a button without clashing with other buttons kindly located by translators?

LFS is designed to be constantly evolving, and I try not to put things in my path that are guaranteed to trip me up later! Big grin
Attached images
lfs_00000062.jpg
Quote from detail :One minor thing to fix: the "Everything is OK" message every time someone takes a mod and joins online game.

I've reluctantly removed this reassuring message. Big grin

EDIT: The history of this message, in case you ever see it again. It actually came from the original 7z code by Igor Pavlov and was visible when we used a command line extractor (I think 7zr.exe). When I imported the code I kept that message which I always found so reassuring. To make a mod appear in your game involves so much code and communication, it is quite amazing to me that everything is OK so often! The "Print" command was diverted to the message log instead of the console window. So that's how it appeared in LFS. Smile
For this update, how about having the announcement in different languages? (I could do german)
When S3 was released, I saw some german communities confused why S3 content was only one track. Despite that it was explained in the text.
Quote from Scawen :It's a pretty bad suggestion though! That's the kind of thing that could only possibly work if a program reached the end of its development and would never have a single button added ever again!

Otherwise how on earth would I be able to add a button without clashing with other buttons kindly located by translators?

I thought of it as just one way translation, the game UI to web mockup, to see how the UI should look, and to be able to edit translation strings, not the buttons geometry, etc. But probably it's too much of maintenance anyway.
Scawen, so some thoughts for you, with the animation, is there a possibility of adding movement of driver mass with animation, for example, if I made the driver lean in the animation I would expect his weight to shift too but it doesn't seem to do that.

Edit: Talking about for the bike..
Dear Racers,

Thank you all for the testing over the past few weeks! Thumbs up Smile

This thread was for the test version. We have now released the official version so this thread is now closed.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG