The online racing simulator
HELP - Payments from Argentina - Central Bank regulations
Hola a todos!
Estoy intentando pagar la licencia S3 con tarjeta de crédito pero me rechaza las operaciones con cualquiera de las opciones de pago. Por las regulaciones del banco central aparentemente no se podría realizar el pago. Alguno encontró solución para esto?

Gracias!

------------------------
English

Hi to all!
Im trying to pay the S3 license with credit card and due to local banks regulations it seems to be impossible. Does anyone knows how to pay from Argentina? Thanks!!
#2 - gu3st
You may be able to contact support and arrange a payment via Cheque/Money Order/Bank Draft.

https://www.lfs.net/agreement mentions cheque payment.
Finally i got my S3 License

Thanks @gu3st for your answer and thanks @xpablousky for inviting me to the great Argentina Turismo Community

If somebody from Argentina is trying to pay a license, it is impossible to do it by "PayPal" because it is considered a virtual wallet and all the transactions of its kind are forbidden by laws.

But you can pay with the first option "SagePay" if you ask visa for autorization first.

Thanks all and see u on the track!
Nice to hear you got it sorted out! Have fun with your new license!
#5 - HeRRC
a ver si te vemos en pista ahora 👍
Quote from HeRRC :a ver si te vemos en pista ahora 👍

Si, ya estoy viendo las ligas para inscribirme en alguna carrera y participar. Principalmente por eso quería la S3.

Abrazo!
a mi paypal me patea la tarjeta... estoy viendo como solucionarlo
#8 - HeRRC
listo, ya estoy. Pela667

HELP - Payments from Argentina - Central Bank regulations
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG