The online racing simulator
Athens Monitor [It's Big]
(14 posts, started )
:jawdrop:
#3 - TiJay
Cool, but... All this is good for is showing the size of one's e-penis. In practice, you couldn't really use all of the screen as no modern PC can run as many programs as that thing allows you to fit at once. Stretching an app/game would be pointless too.
Wait wait wait, isn't this Lieberman? The company that was proven to be totally fake? Or has that changed?
It's still all fake. But all the same
Even if it would be real, who would buy this? It looks like I would need a complete wall of my room to place that thing, and then I'd still look over it, if it was up to me, and I would spend a wall on a screen, I'd use a beamer

the two or three screen version looks a bit more practical

Does anyone else notice the amount of spelling errors on that website? They even spelled "matrox parhelia" wrong... It says "matrox parPhelia"

That must be a fake
#7 - joen
People who have the money to buy this will probably have the money to get a bigger room
Nevermind, found what I was missing

Oh well, the website does look very nice. Fake or not, they have put a lotta work in it.

Looking at the website even made me think I interpreted it wrong about it being fake...?

Oh yea, if you can afford a bigger room, you probably wouldn't settle for something super-duper-widescreen like this, but I think you'll get a full blown wide screen projector with actually also a bit of height in it!
Quote from TiJay :Cool, but... All this is good for is showing the size of one's e-penis. In practice, you couldn't really use all of the screen as no modern PC can run as many programs as that thing allows you to fit at once. Stretching an app/game would be pointless too.

Yes you could fill all that screen up!, if you have multiple web browsers up, that would fill it. same as other apps would. all depends on what the application is! but you could easily fill it!
Only problem you may find is getting a graphics card that supports the large resolution of that. but there are some for a large some of money!.. and there are other ways around it
If you can move the screens around you can set it up to be a cockpit
LOOOL, ridiculously huge (fake or not) and i doubt anyone but footballers and Bill Gates would buy one.

Lets have a laugh at the screen rez shall we?

Low rez screeny and zip of HQ screenie.
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Attached files
Untitled-2.zip - 49.4 KB - 183 views
You need to walk around to find your msn icon...
uh.. i think its 2 screens to many for my use lol

ah.. there are 3 types, a 110" (optional with.. HR?) 115" , 120" , 150" (HR) , 160" , and a whopping 200"

.. thats big

you would most certainly need a wireless keyboard and wireless mouse, and a rolling chair for that monitor
anorexic people would still look fat on that screen!

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG