The online racing simulator
South City Car Park
(39 posts, started )
South City Car Park
Look at this big car park behind the south city pits. It appears to be fairly large, so maybe the devs could make this a possible track configuration. It would be nice to have another carpark, so that we could have a greater variation of autocross layouts.
Attached images
SOcarpark.jpg
+1
hm.. another autocross

see, i bet alot of you will be like awwww we already have one blah blah blah

who cares if we have one already! its different scenery, i think it would be great to have an autocross track for EVERY track area..
got one for BL, should get one for SO, get one for FE, get one for KY, and one for aston
And, i found lots of interesting stuf in Shift+U mode at SO. Here is another carpark which would be nice too have (all 5 stories of it).
Attached images
maybethisone.jpg
you only just found it? Most of the layouts drive right past it, how could you miss it? :P

I'd love to see some multi-story autocross!
Quote from wheel4hummer :And, i found lots of interesting stuf in Shift+U mode at SO. Here is another carpark which would be nice too have (all 5 stories of it).

Quote from MAGGOT :I'd love to see some multi-story autocross!

There isn't a ramp to get to the top story... how could we get the cars up there?
Quote from duke_toaster :There isn't a ramp to get to the top story... how could we get the cars up there?

By putting a ramp in... But if the devs do consider making a autocross in south city, it probaly would be that one behind the pits.
Another bit of fun you could have with it. Set up every floor so you can race on them.

Would be great fun having 20 MRT's zipping round trying to squeeze 2 wide into the ramps to the next level
hey, lets take some fast cars and put ramps on edge of house AND then we jump from one house to another! what an great idea! yea i know ! no applause
Would be pretty cool to have all the floors accessible and to race around them in MRT5s
It would be cool, but i think the parking lot behind the pits is a more realistic idea.
Oh btw, would this South City Car Park be named South Park :P
Quote from Blackout :Oh btw, would this South City Car Park be named South Park :P

boom tishhhhh

+1 for carpark behind pits and multi level car park
Me wants multistory funness :P

But the one behind the pits will do
+1 for both!
would be really nice to have some new autocross layouts!
Yeah +2
+3 multistory would be huge fun
+5 for multi-story fun
This would be a great addon to the tracks, make a say, what 10 miles to each corener chuck of south city, make all the carparks accessible, and make all the roads in that square radius accessible, hours on end of fun, eh Scawen? it's great to have fun sometimes
lol,the original idea is reasonable, but the multifloor carpark?. What are the chances of the dev's actually making a layout from that, like maybe 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000.
i actually thought in the past a really really small autocross map would be cool, to encourage more actual autocross events (low speed tight turns around cones etc.

as it is autocross is mainly used by people placing 512 barriers in the arrangement of a circuit
You have to agree though, racing inside a multi-storey car park, through different floors, would be insane fun - although would require a huge amount of cones/barriers to be added.
Love it, mult storie fun! +7
This would be super super super! +50000 Autocross with 5 levels!
- 1 for the carpark behind pits. We have BL and this one looks smaller so whats the point.

+ 1 for the multi story. Would love to slide my lx up 5 stories.

South City Car Park
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG