The online racing simulator
Terrible FFB
(8 posts, started )
Terrible FFB
After having played RaceRoom, I've realised that the FFB I have is terrible, I can't feel anything at all, while on RaceRoom it's 100 times better. So, do you know what I have to tweak? I have a Thrustmaster TMX btw.
The Thrustmaster TMX is known for having a lighter feeling FFB, what setting do you have in the wheel control panel, i remember others saying anywhere between 14 - 100 in game with 100 in the wheel Control Panel, 20-30 seemed ok to me when i last tried the same wheel while using 450 degrees turn with the FBM
these are my settings
Attached images
Cattura.PNG
The only setting i prefer different is the auto center return i prefer at 0, i think the only way to get it right for your preference is to keep altering it and testing in-game Smile
where do i find this setting?
well, looks like i'm going to delete LFS from my pc. It was nice while it lasted
for what reason did you install it?
Quote from cargame.nl :for what reason did you install it?

It's been my first and only simulator since i was like 13. But now that I have access to other sims, I don't see the reason why I have to bother with embarassing AI, lack of real cars, circuits, and now apparently terrible FFB.
I'm having a blast with rF2 with the F1 2019 mod. That really tells it.
I'm kinda sad about it, but on the other hand, like I just said, why should I bother.
Just move to better shores and be done with it.

Terrible FFB
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG