The online racing simulator
#1 - lucaf
Server adjustable fuel consumption
On serverside a parameter Fuel Consumption with defaultvalue 100% but could be increased to make fuel finish faster and thia way creating concrete reasons for pitstops during races
#2 - Racon
I have thought about the same kind of multiplier for tyre wear, for the same purposes.
Something like GT Sport, right? Yea, should be nice to have
#4 - lucaf
Yes, why not also tyrewear! With these options we could get rid of three ridiculous phenomenons in current simracing:

- nonsense stop&go pitstops
- last lap stop&go festivals
- artificial pit windows for preventing the already mentioned pit stop festival

Since looks like majority of simracers (probably all, except me) want to have pit stops in races, at least they would have much more purpose when you need to think on your tyre wear and fuel and use your brains to plan the pitstop.
Considering it should be "just" a multiplier, it shouldn't be hard to implement. Uhmm
For fuel consumption at least. Perhaps the tyre degradation may be more complicated (or maybe it's just as easy).
But yes, meaningless pitstop should be stopped, either pit because you have to or don't pit at all Big grin
I would suggest different way - limit available fuel tank. I had that idea for years already - to cut the enourmous fuel tank of FO8 to just half with serverside command like /maxfuel_FO8=50 or somethinglike that. That way consumption would stay as it is.
Exactly what Rony proposes. Let the consumption be as it is and limit the resources instead.
Should be super-simple with fuel. For faster tyre wear I would suggest implementing some new soft/supersoft/ultrasoft/hypersoft/omgthislastsonemetersoft tyre compounds.
#8 - lucaf
Whatever is more pleasant to implement Thumbs up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG