The online racing simulator
d
(6 posts, started )
https://www.lfs.net/forum/rules - rule 1.5 deffinitelly fits also towards videos.
Anyway - why mods? It's just wrong advertisement for LFS,because they're actually not supported. Why people can't make videos showing LFS from actual side?
Because default cars are not very exciting (with exception of one or two). I'm inspired by real cars and the good physics of Live For Speed ... it has so much potential. Apart from that, any thoughts about the actual video? I've put some effort into it. Thank you.
#3 - Litro
Nice camera work
#4 - BeNoM
Quote from Eclipsed :Anyway - why mods?

Because mods are enjoyable and add more content to the game.

Quote from Eclipsed :It's just wrong advertisement for LFS, because they're actually not supported.

No it's not lol, so many games without official mod support get modded. It has nothing to do with advertisement.

Quote from Eclipsed :Why people can't make videos showing LFS from actual side?

They do, this is one of them. People "actually" use mods on LFS as you can tell, if you meant videos without mods then people do that as well (especially considering the forum section we're in lol).
Very good video apart from that mod thing, maybe one of best LFS videos I remember... Thumbs up
Thank you!
In my next video i'm going to make a comparison between FWD, RWD and AWD driving a LX6 (still will have to use a tweaker to make it happen).
Live for Speed could be one of the best car driving simulators and i believe this is going to happen sooner or later. Heart
In my opinion mods can only help ... i can not wait to see the day come when we will have a proper mod support.

d
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG