The online racing simulator
Unlock Eroor 1
(38 posts, started )
By 'check' the files i mean if any of those wasnt in registry i just make it, yes i remember to put value. I will check again registry after work to be 100% sure that is fine, but i think registry should be allright, is there way that something block connection with lfs masterserver or something like that ( tried without firewall and antivirus)
I think if you tried to put wrong pass and you got the "wrong password" message, it means it is connected. Sorry I'm out of ideas Frown

Edit: You can try to ping master.liveforspeed.net to make sure. Here for example.
Quote from Theycallmespike :It looks like its connecting to server but cant log me in, because when i type diffrent password it's show erroe that there is wrong password and when i change it to good one unlock error 1.

This makes me think it has nothing to do with network but maybe something with saving the unlock. Maybe some 'security'-tool prevents writing to registry? Or your windows-account does not have the rights? Something like that...

Or ask developers: https://www.lfs.net/mailus
He also can try start LFS as administrator (right click open as admin)

maybe that helps
Hmm, weird.. Maybe Vic/Scawen can lend a hand here? (if the issue is derived from the game)
i send question to developers and they are not sure what's wrong and tell me to ask here
i tried run game as administrator and didn't change anything
I'm out off possible solutions
Quote from Victor :sounds a bit like LFS cannot write unlock information to your filesystem. Make sure that the /data and all subfolders are writable by the user running LFS.

Maybe try a different computer so u know where to search.
When you double-click on a downloaded layout or setup file, they are copied to the correct LFS directory by LFS - you could test if there's a permission issue by downloading something, running it, and then checking to see if it has been copied to the right place.
Quote from RC-Maus :Maybe try a different computer so u know where to search.

+1, if there is another computer in your family, sharing the same internet connection, just install LFS there and see if unlock works. Then you can be sure the problem it is not in your LFS account nor your internet connection.
By the way OP can you show us a screenshot of the error? We've been rattling on but you haven't shown images of the issue to verify it's legitimacy. Thanks.
Sorry for long break but i didnt have time to try to fix it.
Now i tried to reinstall game and download 0.6R version againm, and now im able to log in but it switch me to windowed mode, and when im trying to set full screen game turn off. Anobody have idea what can be wrong now?
Up to a point where the game exits for you, nothing particular is wrong. LFS is set to go windowed when new exe version connects to master server, so you can see any antivirus/firewall popup notifying you about modified .exe, and allow it to go through. There's somewhere (first screen after going "multiplayer" IIRC) checkbox or yes/no setting to stop LFS from going into windowed mode. After connecting to some server it should go back into fullscreen on its own. Why it does exit when you try to switch fullscreen is mystery. Don't you do Alt+F4 by accident, or how do you try to force fullscreen? Just ignore the windowed mode first time and go ahead (use Alt+Enter in case it will not switch back). If the network communication works, look for that option, and turn windowed mode off.

Unlock Eroor 1
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG