The online racing simulator
Unlock Eroor 1
(38 posts, started )
Unlock Eroor 1
Hello!
i bought S3 licence few days ago, and every time that i try to log in to my acc by game it says " Unlock error" and on top left corner " unlock error 1" s there anything that can fix it?
Ps. im using game password
I've tried it and it didn't help
btw. i have win 10 64 bit
Hmm dunno Frown
You did try to restart PC after changing registry, right?
yes i restart pc after changing registry but it didnt help.
It looks like its connecting to server but cant log me in, because when i type diffrent password it's show erroe that there is wrong password and when i change it to good one unlock error 1.
did you use "exotic" alphabets/letters/keys/symbols? if so, make sure those are under same key in LFS too.

If no, I do not know... other than simply "be a dummy" and reset GAME password again in here by typing new one and try again.

EDIT:

Quote from Theycallmespike :yes i restart pc after changing registry but it didnt help.
It looks like its connecting to server but cant log me in, because when i type diffrent password it's show erroe that there is wrong password and when i change it to good one unlock error 1.

aahhh.... hmmm... I have heard that error before, but no idea actually why it happens so.
i didn't use any "exotic" keys, and i've tried reset password before.
i have no idea what can be wrong here, nd ive tried to download from other mirror and reinstall game but it still don't work.
What version of lfs u have? Otherwise I have no clue what can cause this.
Here's my shot in the dark - in which folder have you installed your LFS? Maybe it's some write protected folder? Or a removable drive?
I'm also on Win10-64bit and working fine, just to confirm the OS shouldn't be the problem
version is 0.6R. it's on my hard drive, im sure that this folder is not protected because when i install LFS it make that folder.
-Lucaf do you have to make any files in registry?
I also use win10 64bit and I didn't need to make changes in registry.

Maybe clean install LFS (uninstall and reinstall)

Normally when password wrong it tells just that
i've just tried reinstall game and it's all the time the same.
Where did u install the game? I mean what folder?
Since other people solved this by changing registry, I still believe you can too.

Windows 10 64bit here too. My ProductId is stored in:
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

and
Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\DefaultProductKey2

is it same for you?
Not for Me Shrug But I also have no problems
Where is yours stored then?
Ctrl+F to search, F3 to search Next
What do we need to search?
Oh I was wrong it's the same at my side
Okay, let's wait for OP's response then.
-LakynVonLegendaus i check that and it didn't change anything
-RC-Maus it's on C:\LFS
Quote from Theycallmespike :
-Lucaf do you have to make any files in registry?

No. I think of your problem and I am just wondering is your operating system in other hands working well? It is official licensed and activated Win 10? For example if we imagine there is some file system corruption or other issues, it would affect also LFS.
it's 100% legal and activated windows so i think it's not a problem
Sorry man I have no clue why u get this error Shrug
Quote from Theycallmespike :-LakynVonLegendaus i check that and it didn't change anything

By "check" you mean trying to create keys in those registry paths I wrote, right? Because just "checking" it is not supposed to change anything (obviously).
Also, if you tried to create those keys, you did also put a value(xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx) in those keys(ProductId), right?

Sorry for stupid questions, but there's no other way to make sure.

Unlock Eroor 1
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG