The online racing simulator
Fex3 Updated
(8 posts, closed, started )
Fex3 Updated

This is for all who have the XRR fex3 skin to let you know the skin has been updated, however it can no longer be obtained here, if you have the XXR_Fex3 please seek guidance to find a download link for the latest update! no need to upload as it is already on the database

due to odd behaviour and the use of words like wonkyLookingLooney . the skin has been relocated
Can you not use the forum sections correctly? This is like the 3rd or 4th time i have seen one of your posts in a wonky place. The doesn't even need a new thread as there are already threads for finished skins....
Quote from k_badam :Can you not use the forum sections correctly? This is like the 3rd or 4th time i have seen one of your posts in a wonky place. The doesn't even need a new thread as there are already threads for finished skins....

Yes. MKRYDR, please post this in the XR Skins (All) thread.
Quote from k_badam :Can you not use the forum sections correctly? This is like the 3rd or 4th time i have seen one of your posts in a wonky place. The doesn't even need a new thread as there are already threads for finished skins....

why haven't you whined about bIEL209's post hmmm

and i have posted this one in XR skins this is so that those who use it can get the update...because...you know what i'm not in the mood for this again Uh-hu
I think they could just get the update in XR skins though, you are also ignoring the fact that a moderator told you that it should go there...

About bIEL's post, i didn't see it, he also hasn't done it multiple times before.
#6 - BeNoM
"you know what i'm not in the mood for this again"

Mood for what again? Being told multiple times that you posted in the wrong section and yet you keep on doing it?
Seems pretty obvious that this guy is not going to comply. Stop feeding the troll, let it go, and move on.
Please use the correct forum sections.

I'll close this thread now.
This thread is closed

Fex3 Updated
(8 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG