The online racing simulator
Any new upgrades coming soon?
(26 posts, closed, started )
Lfs is one of the best racing simulators I've ever played, unfortunately it's dying, we have updates every 5 years, with more updates I think lfs would be reborn, it's going to be 10 years since scirocco does not go out, there's some new Upgrade that is about to leave to revive the scawen lfs?

And will mods always be banned? I can make a mod in 1 day and in 10 years the scirocco was not ready
I didn't understand you much,but we can't do anything to accelerate programming / relasing updates.Its on developers..
Its true that updates are getting more and more rare,but you need to remember that lfs is 3 man developer team,not 200.
Quote from sotero45 :Lfs is one of the best racing simulators I've ever played, unfortunately it's dying, we have updates every 5 years, with more updates I think lfs would be reborn, it's going to be 10 years since scirocco does not go out, there's some new Upgrade that is about to leave to revive the scawen lfs?

And will mods always be banned? I can make a mod in 1 day and in 10 years the scirocco was not ready

I don't understand u, there where many updates. and why u complaning about scirocco u never paid for their work Face -> palm

btw scirocco is ready just not tyre physics

try some other sim's LFS still one off the best
I know it is a team of 3 people, but it is difficult to buy a game with little content as lfs, lfs has an excellent physics, but few cars and few tracks soon few players
Well,You don't have to buy game to play it.. You can stay demo untill you get bored or new content is out
i have s2 but i dont remember s2 log in lfs forum
Quote from sotero45 :I can make a mod in 1 day

That's cool. Can you make realistic tyre physics in few weeks too? Then you're better off making your own simulator! Wink
Quote from sotero45 :i have s2 but i dont remember s2 log in lfs forum

If Scawen had a dollar for everyone who said that,he would live in twice as big house as now... Big grin
We are all experts when lie on the couch.

If the developers have an updates they are will upload it for testing. But the updates were boring in last time.

S3 or demo it is nevermind. The content produce for getting money and not otherwise (got money and make content) becouse it's B2C.
#9 - BeNoM
Quote from sotero45 :I can make a mod in 1 day and in 10 years the scirocco was not ready

Stealing pre-made models from other games/mods and converting them into a pre-existing game with pre-existing physics using pre-existing tools is nothing like doing work for your own game in your own engine.

Also if you make mods in one day, I bet they're rubbish, buggy and low quality lol
Quote from sotero45 :i have s2 but i dont remember s2 log in lfs forum

Hahaha, wow, it's almost like I've never heard that one before. Except I did, well over a hundred times in all those years. I don't even get how it's possible to forgot the credentials of an account you spent money on. Big Eye

Quote from sotero45 :I can make a mod in 1 day and in 10 years the scirocco was not ready

It's easy to complain and brag when you don't know how it works. If you can do a mod in one day, please go ahead and design a car from scratch (not a copy of an already existing one, and including textures).
By the time you finish it, the new tire physics would already be released, that will keep you busy in the meantime. Thumbs up

BTW, as already said just before me, Sirocco was already finished when it was announced. Scawen wants to release the new tire physics with it to get the most accurate handling.
I do not want this to become a fight, but what kind of revolutionary physics is this that takes 10 years to complete? So they take 30 years just to make the physics of the demo cars? I have or not s3 does not change the truths I said, lfs will die if you do not have more updates with more frequencies
**** 10 years, can not you see that?
Quote from sotero45 :lfs will die

Umm.. if you haven't seen already, LFS is already dead.

What you're saying is what everyone knows already, maybe try reading a bit on the forum before posting next time...
Quote from BeNoM :Umm.. if you haven't seen already, LFS is already dead.

What you're saying is what everyone knows already, maybe try reading a bit on the forum before posting next time...

No mate
You're all wrong, its not dead. But yes, the activity around the servers have been slowing down the past 'few' years. I don't think often about 'what if it all would shut down?'

I'd probably just move on to my other games, LFS is the only car related game I play (other than rocket league Tongue). Point of this post is: Try not to be so negative about it.
whining topic 5930 .. Some admin should remove this as this repetitive whining leads to nothing.

Quote from Eclipsed :If Scawen had a dollar for everyone who said that,he would live in twice as big house as now... Big grin

Even bigger?
Quote from Eclipsed :Of course it's dead for you,as you can't find a single tweaker/modder server at your region's prime time,but we (normal racers) have still a fair share of racing fun around here.

I hope you find the emotional help you need Smile
And that's it? Just a hidden insult and no counterarguments? You're getting old,dude... Big grin
Well when people go around saying incredibly stupid stuff, it tells me there's no point in having a civilized conversation with them. Smile

Also, this forum is the most ignorant game forum I've ever been to so there's no point in trying to convince you guys anything Ya right
Quote from BeNoM :Well when people go around saying incredibly stupid stuff, it tells me there's no point in having a civilized conversation with them. Smile

Also, this forum is the most ignorant game forum I've ever been to so there's no point in trying to convince you guys anything Ya right

Huh? You suffer from that? But hey, what's the point arguing here about if game is dead if you can not bring it to life but instead of telling the same thing about game is dead, in your opinion?

Funny... Would you think in some point something else? Seriously man, "come ooon"!!! Get to the LFS and bring some life! ( I am planning to head there too, but first I need to fix some things in my server )

Let's go "bloopers"! Let's go to the LFS today! ( Word blooper is irrelevant, but it sure is very funny! )
Quote from BeNoM :Well when people go around saying incredibly stupid stuff, it tells me there's no point in having a civilized conversation with them.

This apply to you,too. lmao
So I wont have a conversation with myself? Nice to know! Big grin
This thread is closed

(26 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG