The online racing simulator
A full course caution system with an enforced speed limit would really reduce the amount of crashing!
Quote from Munza :
Quote from ORION :I dont agree, because people who cant go to the pits, will stay on the track and thus likely cause an accident.

its called a yellow flag buddy, they use them to warn of slower/damaged cars or a accident illepall

Yes, but in real life you will die if you wreck others
And someone who only joined the server to cause trouble, will rather unlikely obey the flag rules

Luckily, there are only very very few users like this.
Quote from ORION :Yes, but in real life you will die if you wreck others
And someone who only joined the server to cause trouble, will rather unlikely obey the flag rules

But one is enough
+1 for the ideas!!
i would like this:

u know when ingame u press: create new server??
i would like to have the same options as admin when create a server with that porgram u can DL at additional files

Quote from kiss me :+1 for the ideas!!
i would like this:

u know when ingame u press: create new server??
i would like to have the same options as admin when create a server with that porgram u can DL at additional files

Err, you do have the same options...
Quote from ORION :Yes, but in real life you will die if you wreck others

Then maybe there could be a thing that turns off collisions on wrecked cars? That way, when someone has a broken car and is trying to go back to the pits if he looses control of the thing (or tries to put it in the middle of the road intentionally), everyone would go through the car.
Quote from Nick_ll :Then maybe there could be a thing that turns off collisions on wrecked cars? That way, when someone has a broken car and is trying to go back to the pits if he looses control of the thing (or tries to put it in the middle of the road intentionally), everyone would go through the car.

However good your intentions, I'd be gutted if that was implemented.

The game is a racing simulator, and no matter what it should stay true to it's roots. Drive through cars, wouldn't fit this ideal.
+1
I agree with the general telepit during race , and agree with Chris above.

I think in league or event races , all racers vote to decide if shift+s is allowed or not during race ( this is if it became an option for the servers in LFS ). I think it would greatly improve realism , especially of FOX , FV8 and BF1 cars.

Although some people would think this really unfair if you go off 1 lap in thro no fault of your own ... but if you saw Indianapolis last weekend , and the Scott Speed incident and interview ... it happens real life too.

If you practice all week for a big race , do fine in Qualy , and then go off one lap into the big race through no fault of your own , theres no choice but to concentrate on next race. Of course this would be making it very realistic , which may not be for everyone , but I would enjoy this , and be able to handle it ( i think )

I suppose the above bit would only really work for a large-scale , well-driven league , event or tournament , one that lasts a full " season "

Calum
Quote from the_angry_angel :Err, you do have the same options...

yes but u have to work with "codes"
i want: when u press N for names, in ur name there is options
and u have the same screen then instead of working with
/track
/autox
/carsmax

etc...
+1 definetily
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Did you look at the dates and year of this thread?

dont think he did
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Did you look at the dates and year of this thread?

So I have to make new thread which contains about this? And can´t post the older one?

Because I was making new thread about this one and I found this thread so, I posted my comment and my opinion, and I can´t do that?

Very silly
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :So I have to make new thread which contains about this? And can´t post the older one?

Because I was making new thread about this one and I found this thread so, I posted my comment and my opinion, and I can´t do that?

Very silly

osrry man i just somehow get a bit anotyed when i se a yhread wich has beighn dead for 2 years getting bumped
well...its kinda true..
You get flamed, if you start a new thread to an existing suggestion, and you get flamed, while bumping an old thread with the suggestion.
So you did nothing wrong here Unkown
I like the idea, but with an add-on Safety Car. A Car drived by an IA, and a
crane. Animatios with cran and damage car are not important, the important is the thing
Quote from Napalm Candy :I like the idea, but with an add-on Safety Car. A Car drived by an IA, and a
crane. Animatios with cran and damage car are not important, the important is the thing

yes exactly what i thought...................the important is the thing
@ OP: I'd like so much if there was this option too. It would increase realism IMO.
+1

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG