The online racing simulator
Things I would like to see (this is my own opinion do not judge me pls)
Since the game has a lot cars now and S3 has nothing except for rockingham. I would like to see something that has 3 wheels like a reliant robin or polaris slingshot
and maybe u guys could work out the tyre physics for the VW scirocco
and also maybe a holden or something but maybe just more GTR cars and a V8
Well, you know, even though devs have replied absolutely nothing about new content ( excluding some new tracks, but that is not the thing to go nuts yet at all ), I am sure they have seen this thread:

https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/1917-Cars-we-wanna-see-in-S3

and so does have you! Post there instead of making new thread! Funny point is that all suggestions you recently revealed are suggested before!
#3 - Racon
There is a setup that simulates a reliant robin/3 wheeler with the XFG, it's remarkably convincing from inside the car - too fast around a corner and it'll tip over from the front.

I'll post it here when I get home from work.
Hehe, "work"

Attached images
Screenshot_1.png
#5 - Racon
Spectating to record replays... I'm 20 miles and 10 hours away from being able to drive Frown
20 miles and 10 hours? more details!
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :20 miles and 10 hours? more details!

His home is 20 miles away and he finishes work in 10 hours. Is that hard to understand? Looney
Quote from skodaowner :His home is 20 miles away and he finishes work in 10 hours. Is that hard to understand? Looney

He is probably more like 9 and a half hours away from driving (not now Big grin)
This discussion is hillarious Big grin
(Hi Jam) Wave
Apologies for my terrible memory Wink
Attached files
XFG_Robin.set - 132 B - 949 views
Quote from skodaowner :His home is 20 miles away and he finishes work in 10 hours. Is that hard to understand? Looney

Yes, what if 20 miles takes 10 hours to travel?

EDIT: ahhh, earlier post tells he was at work... well, whatever. and yes, it is hard to understand.
I can walk faster than that, UM Smile
you know what V8 would be awesome?

A classic or modern muscle.

I agree on a Holden because those are awesome but also something like a Dodge challenger R/T or Charger R/T if classic
or a Ford Mustang GT if modern
A pre NG V8SC Holden Commodore would fit your bill, MKR Tongue
Quote from Racon :Spectating to record replays... I'm 20 miles and 10 hours away from being able to drive Frown

DCON already records replays automatically...
Quote from Skinzinho :DCON already records replays automatically...

Yes,but you can't get them if you're not server owner or have access to server files,which as fas as I know is the case here.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG