The online racing simulator
Hi all!!
(11 posts, started )
Hi all!!
Hello to all Sim Drivers,

i'm new in LFS, i think it's beautiful and fun, my big surprise it's the physic, it's very real for grip drive or drif.
I have try some cars but only in Practice because i don't know in which server i can drive!

It's possible to drive with someone (if italian it's better) for some tips?

Thank you so much!
See you!

Raimondo

P.s. sorry for my english! Smile
Hi welcome,

I think online is the best experience in lfs. exchanging setups etc learn from eachother etc.

anyway goodluckThumbs up
#3 - nacim
Welcome aboard! Smile
#4 - BeNoM
"Joined : 12 Nov 2012"

"i'm new in LFS"

What?
Quote from BeNoM :"Joined : 12 Nov 2012"

"i'm new in LFS"

What?

I was sign for try demo in 2012 but since 2012 to 2016 i have used rFactor 1&2 and RaceRoom.

i have buy S3 License only Monday...
#6 - Racon
Hi and welcome.

The best advice is to get out there as soon as you can keep it on the track for the whole lap - you'll learn a lot faster with real people around you.

Any server will do, just choose one you like the look of with a few people on. So long as you're not swerving all over the place crashing into people the others on the server will most likely be friendly and helpful, send you sets if you ask politely, etc.

If you wait until the other cars are on the grid before you join, you'll be placed at the back of the grid - that's a good way to start out without risking other people's races too much Smile
Quote from Racon :Hi and welcome.

The best advice is to get out there as soon as you can keep it on the track for the whole lap - you'll learn a lot faster with real people around you.

Any server will do, just choose one you like the look of with a few people on. So long as you're not swerving all over the place crashing into people the others on the server will most likely be friendly and helpful, send you sets if you ask politely, etc.

If you wait until the other cars are on the grid before you join, you'll be placed at the back of the grid - that's a good way to start out without risking other people's races too much Smile

Thx so much, i'll try to enter in online server and to ask something to people!

See you on track!Thumbs up
Welcome! This game taught me to 'drive'.
There are few servers up for fun public racing some a bit more serious league racing ( no sign-up needed ), some fun autocross servers and few x-treme servers, asking for using more both imagination and knowledge, as well as skill.
Dont wait for the best server to pop up; pick a nice demo racing server and race XFG/XRGs or FBM at Blackwood to begin with (mind you it might be a bit chaotic!)
Hi and Welcome!

You can search for setups here https://www.lfs.net/files/setups. Download them into your LFS/data/setups folder and they will show in game when you go to garage. Try them, chose the ones that suits you the best and practice some laps before joining the server. You will learn tracks and the behavior of the car, so you'll have more confidence when you do join a server.

Have fun! Smile

Hi all!!
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG