The online racing simulator
SORRY FOR ALL
(14 posts, started )
SORRY FOR ALL
Guys, i'm sorry for yesterday actions if I did at forum, normally i don't do this in whatever website or guys like u, doing spam, cursing you, and more, yesterday I was sad and angry because of the end of Pereulok, and I discount all this feeling in this forum with totally useless and childish attitudes, please, I'm sorry for all attitudes and having tarnished the reputation of Brazilians, really, I'm sorry for all. Sorry for bad english. #Peace
#2 - BeNoM
LOL

Can someone please ban you already...
Quote from sNPaulin :Guys, i'm sorry for yesterday actions if I did at forum, normally i don't do this in whatever website or guys like u, doing spam, cursing you, and more, yesterday I was sad and angry because of the end of Pereulok, and I discount all this feeling in this forum with totally useless and childish attitudes, please, I'm sorry for all attitudes and having tarnished the reputation of Brazilians, really, I'm sorry for all. Sorry for bad english. #Peace

I understand it though, and it is good you did realize something.

I am not however piece maker though, so things settled up like this will take some time when dust goes down a bit.

I have got contacted from you guys about this thing, and I say always same thing... Let it go. Even if you find the other one being similar, I guess it was actually an effective and brave attempt to save it by revealing all, ( also, in most cases, you guys did act very stupid, amused and annoyed me at same time, heh ). I also think you did find some very specific answers.

_____
@BeNoM
Anyway, banning all guys from Pereulok to for here won't make anything to achieve. Even if you see flaws from outside about this LFS by having these guys, it won't solve anything. Not simply anything.

This does, however... NOT mean I defend those guys, as mentioned before already.

EDIT: You could had however post a topic in correctly, this has nothing to do about "Using LFS World stats on your own website" lol.

EDIT2: I hope others understand it also... Time to move on. If not, then no can do. People cares then even more less.
Moved to beginner forum where most of OP's previous comments were posted.
#5 - BeNoM
Scawen, how come you haven't deleted all these posts and banned the crack users?
#6 - nacim
Quote from BeNoM :Scawen, how come you haven't deleted all these posts and banned the crack users?

Like Dave said, please stop trying to make this forum North Korea. Some are expressing themselves normally, and it has been a while since the last activity on the forum. Let them vent, it won't change anything after all. They'll probably realise that it's of their free paradise, and those who don't want to accept to buy a license or play on DEMO will just leave, and everything will return calmly, but with the reasonables users staying with us.
#7 - BeNoM
They're all complaining that their crack isn't working.

It's piracy and it's illegal. Stop trying to say that deleted crack related posts is turning this into North Korea...

What makes this game different from all other games? Nothing, it's against the law and it's just plain dumb. The posts should be deleted and said users should be banned.
#8 - BeNoM
It's like y'all are experiencing piracy for the first time...
#9 - nacim
It's not about legal or not, it's about community management.
The problem with LFS is that illegal users have access online. And that's the whole problem.

That illegal users have an offline access, this is the case with all games. But having an online access with more mods more people than the official master server, there is a big problem. And I do not think banning everyone is the solution.
Any discussion on encouraging the perpetuation of piracy in any form is not allowed on this forum.

Agreed that some are only expressing sadness - that's fair enough - but the rules also state that offensive language and insults - not to mention languages other than english - are also expressly forbidden.

Most of the hashtag-spamming threads full of Portuguese swearing should have been deleted as spam as soon as they appeared. Simple as that.
if these all topic will stay new crack users what will come here maybe understand something about it

btw why ban they don't do anything they just crying about crack and money/updates nothing special
Quote from sNPaulin :Guys, i'm sorry for yesterday actions if I did at forum, normally i don't do this in whatever website or guys like u, doing spam, cursing you, and more, yesterday I was sad and angry because of the end of Pereulok, and I discount all this feeling in this forum with totally useless and childish attitudes, please, I'm sorry for all attitudes and having tarnished the reputation of Brazilians, really, I'm sorry for all. Sorry for bad english. #Peace

calla tu boca
calle means street

SORRY FOR ALL
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG