The online racing simulator
Quote from Hakseli90 :I never entered into the next round... If there is a chance to withdraw from the series, then I'm withdrawing.

There is no entering for specific rounds,just for whole season. Also everyone can withdraw by notifying about it. I'll take your post as withdrawal and delete you from PM list until further notice from you.
I can't make this round, I've got some family stuff going on tomorrow.
Just wanted to say sorry to UM21, for the incident on 1st lap. Basically terrible start from me, i think i was too excited :|
Quote from Razor1373 :Just wanted to say sorry to UM21, for the incident on 1st lap. Basically terrible start from me, i think i was too excited :|

it's okay... it does not matter anymore as you see what happened to me during race on replay...

Mission failed
Round 4 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

If you want to make a protest,please include all neccesary information.
Template:
Quote :Session:
Lap/MPR time:
Involved drivers:
Description of incident:

Deadline for protests - monday,20:00 UTC
Sorry for absence, I had to work.
Round 4 official results

The 2nd half of the season started with the usual LFS leagues trend - attendance dropping,but racing action was not dropping as there were few ups and downs for many racers. After qualifying it seemed that intrigue continues to heat up,as none of the 2 points-tied championship leaders qualified in front row. But during the race V.Laguckas gained 2 positions,including lead in lap 8,which he never gave up,taking his 2nd win of the season,scoring also the bonus point for fastest lap of the race. Marex did set the fastest lap in qualifying,but had to concede to racer from neighbour country and finish 2nd,which is his 1st podium visit this season. Dzidoris finished 3rd with almost half minute gap,2nd podium finish for him. The pre-round standings leader qualified just 6th,still managed to climb up to 4th position,but then a slip on grass exiting last turn made him join the famous treehuggers club,forcing retirement due unlucky flip on tree impact.

This round was predicted to have ability to make or break championship chances. Prediction wasn't too wrong - one of the championship leaders has now decent 8 points gap to the rest of the competition. V.Laguckas needs to finish 2nd in both next rounds to guarantee the title in any scenario. 2nd in standings in now Marex,3rd - UM21 with 12 points gap to the leader. Theoretically 7 drivers can still win the championship,3 of them have rather unrealistic chances. Dzidoris extended his lead in Rookie of the Year standings and now has 16 points advantage over P.Butcher. The competition for S2 Challenge award is rather not existant - going into the final round of the competition,Smart has 6 points lead over Revers,none of them have raced in latest 2 rounds,noone else has tried to join the battle. Otherwise the RB4 Master award has great potential for some sparks in the final round - Dzidoris leads by just 1 point over V.Laguckas,with Marex another 3 points behind.

After not so good round,MTDZX have lost part of their lead and now are 10 points ahead of LLM,nsys now has climbed to 3rd,18 points deficite to leaders. With 52 points up for grabs,10 teams can still take the title,but realistically just 4 have at least a chance for that. With another strong round Lithuania has built the lead up in Nations Cup standings again,now 14 points ahead of Finland,defending champions Latvia in 3rd with 22 points gap. These 3 nations are the only ones with chance to take the title.

The winter classic of AWS is next round - the so called unapropriate combo of slick tyre car and rallycross track. After rather weak visit in Fern Bay last season,FXR rallycross round is back to it's roots - in Blackwood Rallycross track. After the update track has changed a bit,so the previous laptimes will become rather approximate guidelines than actual orientation points. But still sub-minute laptimes are expected. Who can do it and who not? We will find out during next 2 weeks in practice and in 5th march in the actual event.

Reminder - this will be the last round to qualify for season finale,as only drivers with at least 1 point scored towards championship will be allowed to take part. Also this will be the final chance to win the upgrade voucher for the S2 licence owners,seeing the dissapointing competition,Race Green Events will not offer such prize anymore.
Round 5 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2017
Round 5

Sunday,5th March
19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

Rallycross using FXR? You're nuts! Well,this is how AWS actually was "born" - the crazy powerslides,throttle control on slippery surface using nothing but slicks,tyre temperature control when taking paved turns... And the combination that started AWS returns also into it's 6th international season as round 5. Usually rather early round,this year the Blackwood RXGP will be the decider for FXR Master award,Cross Challenge award and S2 Challenge award.

We now have a leader by 8 points,but with 2 rounds it doesn't mean smooth sailing to finish line for the standings leader - he still needs to stay ahead with hard work as the advantage may vanish without proper results. But V.Laguckas can already secure at least 1 title in next round - with just 1 race to go,he leads FXR Master award table by 2 points,while his countryman Dzidoris has 4 points gap in Cross Challenge standings. With with barely any competition S2 Challenge still is open for anyone ready to apply for it and take it.

Round info:
Track: Blackwood Rallycross (BL3)
Laps: 41 (75km)
Car: FXR
Previous winners : CoRe A.Laipnieks (2015), 22 S.Jurvansuu (2014), CoRe T.Lähteenmäki (2013), spdoreno (2012)

Server info and password will be PM'ed during saturday (european time) to all entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
AWD Winter Series
I might miss this round for other social event reasons. Will see...
Hello, i missed all the rounds since the first one due to internet problems (lag and bad connection), actually i only completed some few qualifying laps.

Now my connection is a little bit more stable. I want to know if i'm excluded or something 'cause of my inactivity. Thanks!
Server is now passworded and password has been sent to all entered racers.

I hope this also answers question in post above...
-
(EMILS{LV}) DELETED by EMILS{LV}
Round 5 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

Template:
Lap/MPR time:
Involved drivers:
Description of incident:

I want to apologise to MareX for the crash - as i said, i wanted to give room on the inside, but i didn't expect such speed difference. At least i'm glad it didn't cost you anything more than time.
Watched the replay of last race. Impressive! Wow you are guys so great drivers. Do you mind I published this vid about the start?
Round 5 official results

The 6th AWS season obviously starts to close up to it's end - attendance drops,intrigue rises and the situation in table could not be better for some popcorn action. But first things first - championship standings' 2nd place owner Marex found out best how to handle the car in conditions it's not ment for,as he picked up the whole points package available for one driver in one round. He was the only one to beat 59 seconds mark in qualifying (in old Blackwood version also 58 seconds mark was cracked) and he also never gave up his lead during his run to 1st win of the season. The winner of the 1st rallycross round Dzidoris finished 2nd,with Arska completing the podium. Who is still unmentioned? Yes,the before round championship leader - V.Laguckas did qualify 2nd and was keeping the position for the most of the race,but he jumped over jumps too agressively,breaking a damper. After few laps of struggle he finished the other rear damper too and had to withdraw to pits for repairs,ending in 6th place,1 lap behind winner.

If the break was hard for championship leader,for series followers it's almost great - with one round to come,lead between 2 leading drivers in standings now is just 1 point,meaning whoever finishes higher,wins the title,unless lower finisher scores bonus points,which multiplies the possible championship outcomes,without real chances to predict anything before the race. Marex has now taken over the lead and is just 1 point ahead of V.Laguckas,while Dzidoris has still theoretical chance,as he is within the striking distance - 10 points to leader. Of course his chances need to include top2 finish and disaster for both leaders. But Dzidoris can already celebrate,as he has already secured Rookie of the Year award - he is 28 points ahead of 2nd position P.Butcher.
Also Marex has already one title in his hands - with win in final round,he overtook previous leader and clinched the FXR Master award,finishing in top5 in all 3 rounds. Also Cross Challenge ended in 5th round of the season - with win and 2nd place finish Dzidoris is the award winner. And with practically no competition and barely any effort,Smart becomes the S2 Challenge award winner and will receive during this week the first prize of this AWS season - LFS voucher worth £12.

Meanwhile in Teams Championship MTDZX has a great shot to win the title,as they need to collect just 4 points in the final round - even if they lead by 12 points (with 26 points possible) over closest rivals,both teams that still can overtake MTDZX have only 1 driver qualified for the final round. Defending champions are already out of chances to defend the title. The podium is already clear in Nations Cup,what is still unclear is the order of nations on it. Lithuania leads now by 15 points over Finland and one more point over defending champions Latvia,but previous oval round saw Lithuania lose 19 points to Finland,which means great intrigue also in Nations Cup before final round.

The season finale is up next - it was a tradition to have an oval race as season decider,last year was different,but this year we're back to this tradition. Well,sort of... It will not be FXR. And it will also not be Kyoto Oval. But the challenge will be similar - high speeds,wide track,lots opponents near you. In addition comes also tyre management and tighter turns,as AWS Rockingham 150 will be held in 2.4km 4-turn low banked Rockingham Oval. Slingshot drafting will be rather unefficient,bumpdrafting probably will add even more load to the troubled tyres - who will be the best in the combo never seen in any other league? And more importantly - who will become the 6th AWS Drivers Champion? 19th march evening will give us all the answers!
I can't join for the last race, my controller is now completely dead. Happened to have some issues on Flat Out! Series! Round 12 Race 2, and now further investigates, sometimes when I release throttle, the throttle stays 100% on from few seconds to infinite. Have got problems before, that time it was could not shift up or shift down properly until I cleaned up. This is the issue I can not fix...

...sorry, no way I can obtain new one before last round of this and I refuse to drive any other than that, excluding wheel and pedals, but can't get those either and those would not even fit anyway.
Quote from UnknownMaster21 :I can't join for the last race, my controller is now completely dead. Happened to have some issues on Flat Out! Series! Round 12 Race 2, and now further investigates, sometimes when I release throttle, the throttle stays 100% on from few seconds to infinite. Have got problems before, that time it was could not shift up or shift down properly until I cleaned up. This is the issue I can not fix...

...sorry, no way I can obtain new one before last round of this and I refuse to drive any other than that, excluding wheel and pedals, but can't get those either and those would not even fit anyway.

Except there happened rare, unexpected moment, so I am able to join for last round. Just getting my controller from the local town. ---> ( So fancy! )
Round 6 info
All-wheel-drive Winter Series 2017
Round 6

Sunday,19th March
19:00 UTC / 20:00 CET / 21:00 EET

So,this is it - the end of the line! One final blast of the 2017 AWS Season and it will be a hot one. 2.4 kilometer oval awaits drivers for the season finale offering 4 different low banked turns. Tyres will be an issue here,everyone knows it even before first practice - so keeping steady temperatures and pace will be the key to success. Again as usually in oval races,hotlap qualifying will decide starting order - everyone will have just 2 timed laps chance to set their laptime,running order as usually will be the AWS Drivers Chapionship standings reversed - with lowest driver starting and series leader being last to take his run. Everyone will be called out and after receiving "go" signal from administration,he can join track for his run,which consists of outlap and 2 hotlaps,completing them everyone join spectators as soon as possible.

Before previous round it was rather unclear if we will have some intrigue in the final round as it could go either way. After previous round - hell,yeah,championship will be decided this sunday as we have 1 point gap between leaders. Basically whoever finishes higher,is the champion unless bonus points are involved. Marex leads standings,but V.Laguckas has advantage in every tie-break scenario due his 2 wins. Also - if one of the 2 main contenders fails to score points,other still cannot relax and retire or cruise to pick up neccesary point,as there is theoretical 3rd contender - Dzidoris. Also other few titles are up to be decided this sunday - RB4 Master,Oval Trophy winner,Teams Championship and Nations Cup winner. A total of 22 drivers have qualified for the final round,with unraced combo ahead,anyone can find some glory!

Round info:
Track: Rockingham Oval (RO3)
Laps: 64 (151km)
Car: RB4
Previous winners : First edition of the round

Server info and password will be PM'ed during saturday (european time) to all entrants,until then server remains publically accessible:
AWD Winter Series
i think you forgot to change the date Smile
BLUE FLAG Situation
I hope this time there won't be any misunderstandings, theres only 2 ways:
- Stay on your line and dont move
- But if you've decided to move, do it early enough, not on the last second

Good luck to everyone!
ovals dont tend to use blue flags??
Yeah, usually it's just race on, with the exception that the lapped car should take exceptional care to not create gap among the fighting opponents (at least not much).
Server is now passworded and password has been sent to all entered racers.

Regarding discussion above about blue flags - usually use of common sence should be enough. If someone is still unsure how to react,use the simple method - don't do anything special (you can of course predictibly move aside at suitable place),just keep normal line and pace and DO NOT block overtake attempt of lapping car and also do not try to repass right away.
Also Kid's suggestion has a point - if you're catched by 2 cars close to each other,it would be very fair to let pass both of them.
Sorry for ragequitting...

@Kid, sorry Frown for that contact early on
Round 6 unofficial results
Qualifying:

Race:

MPR download

Template:
Lap/MPR time:
Involved drivers:
Description of incident:

This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG