The online racing simulator
Drag server Europe
(9 posts, started )
Drag server Europe
I am thinking of opening a European server especially for the drag mode , this would be organized by different classes example XRG vs XRG and XFG vs XFG , will have a traffic signal to give the games, hate opinions Smile
can i make a suggestion and not an opinion then lol..

it would be nice to be able to tweak to a set amount if thats possible.

If we could setup like 1000hp rwd and 600hp fwd etc etc it would be crazy awesome.

In other words, classes. All i do is drag race, and i hate being bothered by crashers everydayyyyyyyyyy.
Never heard of au 8 or whatever.. I honestly don't know how to respond to this LOL.

I play everyday and all I do is drag.. I literally just got offline (I mean I literally just closed it out) and was on Bulgaria TWEAK drag racing several people.

They are still dragging now.
Quote from rosewood2 :Autocross 8 Lane Drag, or AU4.

Ya they use every straight there is to slide!

ohhhh haha. i use the drag strip often, the reason its not a popular choice with me, online that is.. is that you cant warm your tires before the race, so we just use smileys, more of a streetrace feel i guess. im a die hard drag race fan lol real life gaming whatever. i have some pretty nasty realistic setups too. anywhere from 300-1500hp<-max.
Quote from cargame.nl :If drag is so exciting can somebody explain why AU 8 drag is already for -years- on the bottom of the popularity list?

Only crazy arabs seems to make use of it.

Now that argument is invalid. I ( or we ) have used AU Drag Lanes several times, though with layout, but used anyway. And have been used before!
It would be cool if tire state could be managed with insim: allowing a set of tires to be used for multiple races, starting race with warm tires, etc..

Drag server Europe
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG