The online racing simulator
Round 3 [May 1, 2016] 3 hours of South City Town Course reversed
Qualifying will run from 23 Apr 2016 15:30UTC until Sun, 1 May 2016 15:30UTC. Drivers can drive as many laps as they wish to. A team needs at least one timed lap to be allowed to start the race. E.g. it is enough that one driver of the team sets a lap. If more then one driver of a team sets a lap time, the faster time will be taken for the starting line-up. The end of the qualifying also marks the deadline for changes to the team's line-up, class or car.

The qualifying password will be published here, so teams, that sign-up can directly do qualifying, even when noone's sending them a password. Please always drive with your correct name format on the server, so it is easier to do the qualifying results. Wink
server: Open Endurance Cup
password (with the start of the qualifying): SrCeTvC

Qualifying standing available online at http://newdimensionracing.com/preqtracker/qtracker.php - times are pulled from the server at the top of every hour.

Race starts at 16:00UTC, with the gridding at 15:50UTC. [more to come] ...
Attached files
OEC2_R3.pdf - 156.6 KB - 345 views
Quote from TFalke55 :[more to come]

I hope this time more actually comes unlike last round... Tilt
Quote from Eclipsed :I hope this time more actually comes unlike last round... Tilt

Schwitz

I try to remember
Unfortunately I can't make this round. Flagging at Rcokingham (IRL) for British GT. Have fun!
When will the server get the lastest patch?
P and N patches are fully compatible,so you shouldn't be worried about that.
I am not worried about compatibility, I hope my problem with invisibility will be no more existent when it is all on P
Last races I had to rejoin because at start I have not seen any other car. And what I have read in forum about that has not been the reason of my problem.
The server will be updated overnight tonight.
Sorry for doing this 24 hours late, but the server has now been updated to 0.6P.
Qualifying has started.
I've been blasted with crap all day and I'm too drained to focus on updating the web tracker yet...it'll get set up by Monday though.
Actual I am not sure that tracking the rounds on SO5r works realy fine.
The reason is, that I cannot imagine that a FXR with 24 % air restrictor can be driven to a time of 1:15:xx
But there are two of those times listet in the Qtracker.
Quote from jueweb :Actual I am not sure that tracking the rounds on SO5r works realy fine.
The reason is, that I cannot imagine that a FXR with 24 % air restrictor can be driven to a time of 1:15:xx
But there are two of those times listet in the Qtracker.

I may need to audit the car input that the qtracker looks at, but all the actual laptimes match the user's entry in the !top list, but there's a mismatch of the car types. I don't yet check and eliminate cars that are run but aren't the officially declared ones, so that may be the case that they're trying the other classes and it's showing the car based on the username, NOT what airio records.
That is OK for me as long as these laps are ignored for start.

Added driver to team HoR Single
Added driver to #19 FZR Freaks
Server is still using quali password? (not sure if on purpose)
Quote from Gutholz :Server is still using quali password? (not sure if on purpose)

Yes, qual is still on until 15:30 UTC.
qualifying results
Attached images
lfs_00000332.png
lfs_00000333.png
#23 - SamH
Watching on Twitch Smile
ups... forgot to tick the box to save the stream locally and to archive the stream on twitch's end... I'm afraid, I cannot give you the stream to rewatch it.

Anyways thanks to all viewers and drivers today Smile
-
(Ascona b) DELETED by Ascona b

Round 3 [May 1, 2016] 3 hours of South City Town Course reversed
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG