The online racing simulator
-
(Tenishia) DELETED by Tenishia
Yes , the first hour was really hard work . And really well defended . That's why I also changed the tactics in 3 stops. Smile was a realy nice race
-
(Ascona b) DELETED by TFalke55 : The scene is protested. There is no need to play the blame game!
By the way, finally figured out why my comparison of scheduled car vs what was driven on server wasn't working - bonus CRLF in the input string! Finally stripped them, so if you look now at the qtracker, you should see the car your team declared.
#30 - jkat
Quote from dekojester :By the way, finally figured out why my comparison of scheduled car vs what was driven on server wasn't working - bonus CRLF in the input string! Finally stripped them, so if you look now at the qtracker, you should see the car your team declared.

Still something wrong there. Our car #04 was wiped out totally from the qtracker :/
By the way... Existing any record from twitch stream ?
Quote from Tenishia :By the way... Existing any record from twitch stream ?

No:
Quote from TFalke55 :ups... forgot to tick the box to save the stream locally and to archive the stream on twitch's end... I'm afraid, I cannot give you the stream to rewatch it.

Congratulations to Patrick and Laszlo for a stunning drive, I'm happy with our result although I didnt have a clean stint, my mates managed to get the best result for us Smile

Let's hope there will be a few more cars on Westhill, but I'm optimistic because it should be more popular than South city.
When will be current points ranking updated ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG