The online racing simulator
Trojan: Win32/Fethar.B!cl
(9 posts, started )
#1 - imaca
Hi, downloaded and installed LFS on 3rd of April, Windows defender deletes the lfs.exe and claims that it contains Trojan: Win32/Fethar.B!cl
Did you download it from this website?
#3 - imaca
Hi, yes, but I think it is my own fault messing with system files, think maybe Windows assumed LFS was problem because it was running. Downloaded again and all good.
I am finding Windows 10 Defender reports LFS to have been infected by Trojan:Win32/Varpes.M!cl and deletes LFS.EXE. Anyone in the same boat?
#5 - asyed
Just add an exception in the windows 10 defender exceptions. The new defender is the only one that actually helps me now.
#6 - BeNoM
The solution: Don't use windows defender or any built in windows anti-virus or anti-malware.
I'm a devoted Kaspersky user, until recently I found that it was preventing me from logging into Word of Tanks servers. Even putting exceptions, or stopping the service entirely did not help, only uninstallation did, so I am back on Windows Defender until hopefully Kaspersky can fix this problem.
Quote from cargame.nl :Now that we are talking about Windows 10, the funniest thing of all is that Windows 10 has a virus installed by default in the form of a keylogger. Every key you press in Windows 10 gets recorded and send to Microsoft for analysis but nobody seems to care about that. ( http://thehackernews.com/2015/09/windows10-keylogger-security.html )

I'm gonna have to correct you. The correct would be: Windows 10 is the biggest malware and spyware you could ever install on your pc/laptop.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG