The online racing simulator
JAM Racing - Jamaican Crosscountry Skiers
(60 posts, started )
The future of Live for Speed is here, please welcome the Finnish squad;

Jamaican Cross Country Skiers Racing Team

Members:

Jesse Telkkälä (Iginla)
The Finnish brown star! Jesse hails from Jyväskylä, and is very stronk and good driver! (not good in cs). He just turned 18, and got really drunk and almost died! And girls, he is single!!!!

Toni Lähteenmäki (FL4SH-)
Almost good driver IRL! Toni drives Camaro car irl sometime in sweden i think ;D. Rumors say he is becoming a daddy next year but I don't think so, cos he is actually virgin...

Sami Anttonen (_coca-cola_)
Sami "cocaine" Anttonen drives from the cold weather of Siberia! This Russian fellow can speak fluent Russia and can drink 0,5L vodka in 16 seconds! Amazing!

Ilari Juusela (ilbens)
Ilari "mustbehax" Juusela is a young guy somewhere from the finnish rainforest, no-one really knows what he looks like but I think his wheel is spinning too fast and he is cheater (In csgo too)

Teemu Suninen (marakattimax)
This guy is a real superstar! Teemu is currently driving in the WRC2 class (IRL!!!), he accually won last race in the last season of WRC2, very bright future and really nice guy cos he offered me really much vodka shots in shot bar Smile Thanks Teemu!

Sampsa Jurvansuu (Joku123)
Sampsa the master diver! His sisters are pretty good looking but he can sometimes drive FXR really good! Except that he usually just ****s the engine up, or otherwise gets us disqualified... Good guy, and cute armyboy too!!!!

Emil Westman (Emil141)
Emil "Enorma kuk tik" Westman is the gay friend of Mathias Wentjärvi, he thinks he can become a really good driver IRL but I aren't think so.

Joonas Koskinen (DarknessPainF1)
This guy can really drive! Probably the most sportsmanlike driver in LFS history, usually gets disqualified in the race cos he wants others to win! Is a really good CS player too, and is going to play IRL-CS in January! Cu on track !!!!

Joel Näreaho (darrajunior)
Joel "4Eva-a-virgin" Näreaho was never really talented driver in LFS, but apparently still gets laid IRL even though he doesn't have any LFS WR's... But whatever, he is a strong part of JAM with his ability to get us ladies (even ilbens!!)

Mathias Wentjärvi (suzuki94)
Mathias "svenska dykning" Wentjärvi is the heart and soul of JAM Racing, with his abilities to turn the whole race around with a single-dive-action (SDA), Mathias hails from Karleby, Sweden, alongside Emil Westman. Career highlights include Being a nominee in the "Most Sportsmanlike driver" in 2012, keep up the good work Mathias!

Valtteri Pitkänen (Emyn)
Valtteri "Häntäpää" Pitkänen is the cousin of Joonas (IRL!!). The former 3id driver hails from Espoo, Finland, and is by far the cutest JAM Racing member on the current roster, and also the wisest (almost wizard)

Axel Falck (MonkeyHead)
Axel "Estonian" Falck was the rising and upcoming talent of Finland, using an awful 90° turning radius in his wheel, but gave up on his dream to become the best LFS driver when he moved to Estonia for studies. Axel is taking drugs at the moment with his crazy Estonian friends in some junkie suburb, but he will join us eventually! Keep up the good work Axel!

Przemek Wdowiarz (przemek21061995)
This guy is polish and very fast! Sometime moving mouse too fast...

Honorable mentions:
reigga
hantti
terppa72
juunasd
Massimo Grönlund
ferrarif6000

The JAM roster has a total of ~120 LFS world records atm, which makes us the best team in the world! We have raced for many years and our glorious path of wins shall continue in the January of 2016! See you on the track and keep racing!

JAM is probably the greatest team ever - Ayrton Senna 1992
Beautiful team <3
xD
Quote from DarknessPainF1 :
Ilari Juusela (ilbens)
Ilari "mustbehax" Juusela is a young guy somewhere from the finnish rainforest, no-one really knows what he looks like but I think his wheel is spinning too fast and he is cheater (In csgo too)

ftfy.

Quote from DarknessPainF1 :

Jesse Telkkälä (Iginla)
The Finnish brown star! Jesse hails from Jyväskylä, and is very stronk and good driver! (not good in cs). He just turned 18, and got really drunk and almost died! And girls, he is single!!!!

Single doesn't mean heterosexual, even his numberplate in LFS is 'homosex' Shrug
yes
Best tim
ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ FINALLY A REAL DONG ζ༼Ɵ͆ل͜Ɵ͆༽ᶘ
Schnuffel for the win!
I did wonder where DarraJunior went Wink
best-team-lapland.fi
Thumbs up
Guys we got our offical JAM Racing skins!!! Watch this pic its cool! Smile

nice
Beautiful picture!
very good looking trucks
welcome!
best design
Here is another pic from JAM Racing team (without JAM trucks)!

Thumbs up
is there a Jamaican guy in your team?

(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG