The online racing simulator
My condolences to France.
(57 posts, started )
I want all French people here with LFS are my condolences and my deepest avoided with their life. This is terrible. Netherlands, like in all other countries in turmoil.
#2 - MrSam
These are just cowards. They always attack the innocents.
I'm sad but I know we will win against these barbarians with no brains ...

Edit : Sorry I forgot to say thank you for your support, I am so disturbed.
Oh My God, another hundreds of innocent people dead, because pedophile prophet told them to kill all 'infidels' Frown

Here is what leftism and political correctness brought to you, Europe.
I was banned once after posting funny picture, which was 'bad propaganda' or smth. I wasn't angry after this, because after all I though, I don't want to put our Devs or UK in any danger.

Keep strong France. Dans le besoin, nous sommes frères.
#4 - nacim
Thanks everyone for your support, I actually have friend of mine that have been shot, and I was even near theses place, 30 minutes before the event, so damn, this night was hot.

I really hope that countries will do their best to help us, and counter-attack on them, because in my opinion, innocent civils should never be attacked for religious or political opinions.
What happened last night in Paris was indeed very sad. When MrSam says that they always attack the innocents, he is right. But just take a step back, and try to analyse the situation watching the big picture.

I think this an event very similar to the 9/11 in New York, an inside job. Along with USA, some other European countries, in this case France, have also interests in this "world fight agaist terrorism and islamism" ( wich they profit enormous amounts with ). And you can clearly see the impact that this has made in only less then a day, people all around the social networks are saying "kill them all","these islamic pigs", etc etc. Some even blame the refugees, wich by the way, plays a part in this strategy too.

France has been "preparing" for a situation like this in the last couple of months. There was even word in August, that a 9/11 tradgedy may happen in France in a near future. And now this.

What do they win with this? Well, just like in USA, they win the aproval of the people to take actions in the midle east, no matter what they are, no questions to ask. They gain control over their own citizens, they are able to spend money, with the people consent, on expanding the military, and maybe join this "war on terrorism" just to get a bigger piece of the cake. Already they are declaring state of emergency, closing all the borders, sending the military to the streets, and imposing a curfew.

Meanwhile, Obama already said they will help with anything France needs to fight in this tragedy, this "war on terror" ( that both America and France and alot more countries profit from it ).

Its a sad world we live in, where the real monsters hide in plain sight and control the entire world.

I could go on for ages, but i wont. Just try to open your eyes to whats happening all around the world, and try to make some sense of these recent events.
Quote from Forbin :
Quote from pasibrzuch :Here is what leftism and [treating people with respect] brought to you, Europe.

Fixed that for you.

Sorry but I don't know what's your point Forbin. You support this idea, or is it sarcasm?
I join the condolences...
Quote from MrSam :These are just cowards. They always attack the innocents.

...and join on this statement too. Fuqin' cowards, not an inch more.
I'm joining the condolences as well...

Quote from MrSam :These are just cowards. They always attack the innocents.

This.
f*cking barbarians ... shame on those bastards ...
They claim to do a war ... they are killing civilians by surprise ... wow !! Hell is maybe a too peaceful place for them.
My deepest condolences to families and friends of those poor people cowardly assassinated. Sad times ...
Whilst the loss of life, as with ALL murders is disgracful. I would remind people of the fact that millions have been killed since 2000 in terror attacks and illegal wars.
And French lives are no more important than Lebanese, Palestinian, Syrian, Iraqi, Afghan, or any other nationality or race.

I would also suggest that the hating of Muslims is completely misplaced.

Quote from JBiturbo :What happened last night in Paris was indeed very sad. When MrSam says that they always attack the innocents, he is right. But just take a step back, and try to analyse the situation watching the big picture.

I think this an event very similar to the 9/11 in New York, an inside job. Along with USA, some other European countries, in this case France, have also interests in this "world fight agaist terrorism and islamism" ( wich they profit enormous amounts with ). And you can clearly see the impact that this has made in only less then a day, people all around the social networks are saying "kill them all","these islamic pigs", etc etc. Some even blame the refugees, wich by the way, plays a part in this strategy too.

France has been "preparing" for a situation like this in the last couple of months. There was even word in August, that a 9/11 tradgedy may happen in France in a near future. And now this.

What do they win with this? Well, just like in USA, they win the aproval of the people to take actions in the midle east, no matter what they are, no questions to ask. They gain control over their own citizens, they are able to spend money, with the people consent, on expanding the military, and maybe join this "war on terrorism" just to get a bigger piece of the cake. Already they are declaring state of emergency, closing all the borders, sending the military to the streets, and imposing a curfew.

Meanwhile, Obama already said they will help with anything France needs to fight in this tragedy, this "war on terror" ( that both America and France and alot more countries profit from it ).

Its a sad world we live in, where the real monsters hide in plain sight and control the entire world.

I could go on for ages, but i wont. Just try to open your eyes to whats happening all around the world, and try to make some sense of these recent events.

You conspiracy theory is plain stupid. I know that governments ect. may not be entirely honest I also can believe that they would not go around killing their very own people in this day and age. These conspiracies theories always stay as just theories due to them being so stupid and not based on a single fact

sometimes things are as simple as they seem. Also what would be in it for a group of terrorist/organisation to admit to such attacks if they had not actually done it. It makes them a target for military forces and inevitably they end up being killed some time or other

condolences to those killed and I hope you all stay safe

“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
Oh they did it alright bishtop, i never said they didn't do it. But who is behind all of these "terrorist organizations"? Who provides weapons to them? If you go on a quest for knowledge, regarding this subject, you will realise that most of these so called terrorists organizations are created and funded by big countries like the USA, like for instance ISIS.

"I also can believe that they would not go around killing their very own people in this day and age" - isn't 9/11 enough for you to realise how wrong you are?

"It makes them a target for military forces" - exactly the point here. This just gives big countries the right to go there and "fight the terrosism".

Just try to get informed, before coming here and calling me stupid. And if you really think that, in this matter of the so caled global terrorism, "sometimes things are as simple as they seem", i would point your insult to yourself...

We all have our own opinions, some more informed, some less. Regardless, its a bit narrow minded to call someone stupid if his opinion does not match with yours, specialy if you dont even try to get informed. By the looks of it, you are the target audience that actions like these are pointed to, to provoque and induce a thoughtless reaction. You probably changed your profile picture in FB to the france flag, and joined a few bashers in posts agaist muslims and the refugees...

By all means, i do think this is a tragedy, and i do feel sad for the inocents that died yesterday, and the families that will now grief.
ISIS get weapons and bombs with money, He's sell petrol, rob banks, and a lot of bad things. Please don't put conspiracy about this, get information before you talking some thing. ISIS kill by religion, in Alcoran has verses telling things like:

Sura 4:91 - "capture them and kill them wherever you do you suppose, because of this grant you absolute authority."
Sura 40:25 - "Kill the sons of those who, with him, believe, and let life with their wives! However, the conspiracy of the unprofitable unbelievers."

We need a armed population, all countries together to put a end in this, army in places dominated by ISIS and courage.

France, my condolences, I'm very frustrated about this, I living in country with a lot violence, but even so I going to ground when I saw the news. We will get this terrorist's, he's passed all limits, we can't accept this anymore. Never lower you head. Peace, Love and Bravery.
Stop with the Muslim hate please. It is completely disgusting and pathetic hate speech.

"ISIS gets its weapons with money" you claim....

Turkey, your NATO partner is buying their oil !!!

USA, France, UK, NZ, train them and give them money.

Israel provides their medical care. ISIS is a Western invention, seriously, are none of you capable of actually using Google, even the mainstream media report this.....

The only major state fighting ISIS is Russia, please make some faint attempt to comment with some knowledge because ATM most of you seem to have no knowledge and can only parrot your media's propoganda.
This is in the wrong subforum.
May rest in peace those Victims who suffered and was killed in the hands of ignorante and desperate humains.

Quote from HKing :ISIS get weapons and bombs with money, He's sell petrol, rob banks, and a lot of bad things. Please don't put conspiracy about this, get information before you talking some thing. ISIS kill by religion, in Alcoran has verses telling things like:

Sura 4:91 - "capture them and kill them wherever you do you suppose, because of this grant you absolute authority."
Sura 40:25 - "Kill the sons of those who, with him, believe, and let life with their wives! However, the conspiracy of the unprofitable unbelievers."

We need a armed population, all countries together to put a end in this, army in places dominated by ISIS and courage.

France, my condolences, I'm very frustrated about this, I living in country with a lot violence, but even so I going to ground when I saw the news. We will get this terrorist's, he's passed all limits, we can't accept this anymore. Never lower you head. Peace, Love and Bravery.

Ok I can't let this pass, you are making a major disinformation with your misunstonding of coran, this sura was talking about egyptian pharaon who ordered to kill those who believe in Moses god's ( yes its the Jewish prophete ):

Quote :aya 4:23 : And We did certainly send Moses with Our signs and a clear authority
aya 4:24 : To Pharaoh, Haman and Qarun; but they said, "[He is] a magician and a liar."
aya 4:25 : And when he brought them the truth from Us, they said, "Kill the sons of those who have believed with him and keep their women alive." But the plan of the disbelievers is not except in error.
aya 4:25 : And Pharaoh said, "Let me kill Moses and let him call upon his Lord. Indeed, I fear that he will change your religion or that he will cause corruption in the land."

And about the aya 4:91, it's about a Qoreich groups of traitor ( they pretend to be Muslim ) who was about to kill those who's not beleive in their original religion ( kill Muslim, Christian, Jewish ), so the prophet was ordered to kill them before they did, there is nothing to do with terrorist ideology.

and :

Quote :aya 4:94 O you who have believed, when you go forth [to fight] in the cause of Allah , investigate; and do not say to one who gives you [a greeting of] peace "You are not a believer," aspiring for the goods of worldly life; for with Allah are many acquisitions. You [yourselves] were like that before; then Allah conferred His favor upon you, so investigate. Indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted.

and so on...

This is just a small hint about the massive ignorance people nowdays around the world have about the Islam religion, there isn't any sura or aya who tell or order to kill people for free ( except for self defense, in quran they call it jihad to protect your land/family from invaders, now you know how those brainwashed terroristes are making mistake about such important thing in islam and they call themselfs muslim ), so please investigate and you will see yourselves what kinds of messages islam are really sending.

Such an barbarian acts are provocated mainly by the misunderstanding between peoples, pauverty and wars are also an important part to make people gave up on living and kill themselves with innocents people.
Quote from JBiturbo :Oh they did it alright bishtop, i never said they didn't do it. But who is behind all of these "terrorist organizations"? Who provides weapons to them? If you go on a quest for knowledge, regarding this subject, you will realise that most of these so called terrorists organizations are created and funded by big countries like the USA, like for instance ISIS.

"I also can believe that they would not go around killing their very own people in this day and age" - isn't 9/11 enough for you to realise how wrong you are?

"It makes them a target for military forces" - exactly the point here. This just gives big countries the right to go there and "fight the terrosism".

Just try to get informed, before coming here and calling me stupid. And if you really think that, in this matter of the so caled global terrorism, "sometimes things are as simple as they seem", i would point your insult to yourself...

We all have our own opinions, some more informed, some less. Regardless, its a bit narrow minded to call someone stupid if his opinion does not match with yours, specialy if you dont even try to get informed. By the looks of it, you are the target audience that actions like these are pointed to, to provoque and induce a thoughtless reaction. You probably changed your profile picture in FB to the france flag, and joined a few bashers in posts agaist muslims and the refugees...

By all means, i do think this is a tragedy, and i do feel sad for the inocents that died yesterday, and the families that will now grief.

you also say "have also interests in this "world fight agaist terrorism and islamism" ( wich they profit enormous amounts with )" If your stating that they gain enormous amounts of money then your misguided a little as the overall cost for the USA aloneis estimated to be around 4-6 trillion (http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-wars-in-afghanistan-iraq-to-cost-6-trillion/5350789, so if you then add whatever its costing the others then it has no chance of being a huge profitable thing as you said

Hope that one day everyone will live side by side in peace.respect

@Racer NZ - And by searching google does it make the results any more fact than what others say/report. My experience is that you will find whatever you search for on google whether its true or not. You will find that your opinions are most likely sourced from the media either directly or indirectly
I suggest reading this, it's probably one of the more comprehensive reviews of the whole middle east situation and should be a required read to understand whats been going on over the past 50 years or so.

"A highly classified annex to the report, not made public, described a secret agreement reached in early 2012 between the Obama and Erdoğan administrations. It pertained to the rat line. By the terms of the agreement, funding came from Turkey, as well as Saudi Arabia and Qatar; the CIA, with the support of MI6, was responsible for getting arms from Gaddafi’s arsenals into Syria. A number of front companies were set up in Libya, some under the cover of Australian entities. Retired American soldiers, who didn’t always know who was really employing them, were hired to manage procurement and shipping. The operation was run by David Petraeus, the CIA director who would soon resign when it became known he was having an affair with his biographer. (A spokesperson for Petraeus denied the operation ever took place.)"

"High-level American sources admitted that the Turkish government – a fellow NATO country – carried out the chemical weapons attacks blamed on the Syrian government; and high-ranking Turkish government admitted on tape plans to carry out attacks and blame it on the Syrian government"
hi Racer x NZ

The thing that I would first want to question regarding the site the linked is how reliable are they as a source of information also if something is highly classified and not released to the public or announced then how did the one writing the article find the information

I am not saying what you state is incorrect its just that I like yourself know that certain sources of information are unreliable and sometimes are fabricated and essentially used as a weapon

bish Smile
Try reading it !

History is like a jigsaw puzzle, you need to put together many different pieces to get an idea of the picture.

This article is a mix of sources, all with links and often with multiple sources for the facts raised. It's mainly US media, US intelligence, and Investigative Journalists, like Seymour Hersh. As the article says in the introduction, get a cup of coffee and have a long read. Smile

And, as a tiny spoiler, just to give you an idea of whats here and of the groups America et al are arming and training.......

"Current and former American officials acknowledge the government’s lack of deep knowledge about the rebels. “We need to do everything we can to figure out who the non-ISIS opposition is,” said Ryan C. Crocker, a former United States ambassador to Iraq and Syria. “Frankly, we don’t have a clue.”

And yet, as the Wall Street Journal, PBS, CNN, New York Times, Medium, Pulitzer prize-winning reporter Seymour Hersh and others note, the U.S. and its allies have poured huge amounts of weapons and support to the Syrian Islamic “rebels”. This is in spite of the CIA warning President Obama that arming rebels rarely works.

The Pentagon and the CIA, as well as Britain and France, have been training Syrian rebels in neighboring Jordan since at least October 2012, as reported by The Guardian."

And for our "USA !!!, USA !!!, USA !!!" readers...

"Why hasn’t Fox News been blasting alerts like “Obama Backs Muslim Terrorists, Helping to Create the Islamic State” for years? Wouldn’t their xenophobic viewers gobble up such red meat with relish? Couldn’t the Republicans make stacks of political hay with such a talking point?

But, no, apparently bigotry and scaremongering are only to be harnessed to support war, and never to oppose it. The right’s criticism of Obama’s Syria policy has been that he hasn’t supported the al-Qaeda/ISIS-led Syrian opposition enough. Apparently, the lesson of 9/11 is that we must embrace perpetual war, even if it means fighting with the perpetrators of 9/11 in that war."

And to end on from the above link .....

"The secret Pentagon document thus provides extraordinary confirmation that the US-led coalition currently fighting ISIS, had three years ago welcomed the emergence of an extremist ‘Salafist Principality’ in the region as a way to undermine Assad, and block off the strategic expansion of Iran. Crucially, Iraq is labeled as an integral part of this ‘Shia expansion.’

The establishment of such a ‘Salafist Principality’ in eastern Syria, the DIA document asserts, is ‘exactly’ what the ‘supporting powers to the [Syrian] opposition want.’ Earlier on, the document repeatedly describes those ‘supporting powers’ as ‘the West, Gulf countries, and Turkey.’

Further on, the document reveals that Pentagon analysts were acutely aware of the dire risks of this strategy, yet ploughed ahead anyway."
Well, in the wake of the Paris terror attacks (which themselves came on the heels of the Russian passenger jet disaster over the Sinai Peninsula and bombings in Beirut that killed 43), everyone involved apparently felt compelled to send some kind of message to the public regarding a collective desire to work towards a solution in Syria and so, the foreign ministers have now produced an amorphous “transition plan” for the country that calls for a meeting between Assad and “recognized” opposition groups followed by a cease fire within 6 months. Ultimately, there would be a new constitution and elections by the the end of 2017. Here’s Bloomberg with more:

Seventeen nations, spurred on by Friday’s deadly attacks in Paris, overcame their differences on how to end Syria’s civil war and adopted a timeline that will let opposition groups help draft a constitution and elect a new government by 2017.

As a first step, the United Nations agreed to convene Syria’s government with opposition representatives by Jan. 1, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry and Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said Saturday at a joint press conference in Vienna. A cease-fire between the government in Damascus and recognized opposition groups should be in place within six months, according to their statement.

“It is time to deprive the terrorists of any single kilometer in which to hide,” Kerry said. “There can be no doubt that this crisis is not Syria’s alone to bear.”

Assad has “cut his own deal” with Islamic State, (Complete rubbish, read this UK/US report about Turkey.) buying oil from the group and failing to attack militants, Kerry said. (Kerry really is full of bovine excrement) Assad’s allies have conveyed that he’s prepared to be serious and engage in talks, but the “proof will be in the pudding,” he said.

Diplomats meeting in the Austrian capital also decided to place Islamic State, along with the al-Qaeda affiliated Nusra Front terrorist group, on a list of those subject to military strikes even when a cease-fire is in place. The list, managed by the Kingdom of Jordan, may later be expanded to include other groups in Syria, Kerry and Lavrov said.

The Paris attacks “show that it doesn’t matter if you’re for Assad or against him,” said Lavrov, “ISIS is your enemy.”

Well, maybe. Unless of course you view ISIS as a valuable destabilizing element that helps not only to keep Assad off balance but also to undercut Iranian influence in Iraq, in which case ISIS wouldn’t be your enemy. “Strategic asset” gone rogue, maybe. “Frankenstein” turned on its creators, maybe. But not exactly your “enemy.”

Here are the main points:

1 Month, or, by Dec. 14: Diplomats will reconvene to review progress
Jan. 1: UN will seek to convene Syrian government and opposition in formal negotiations
6 Months, or, by May 14, 2016: Cease-fire between Syrian government and opposition groups; process for drafting new constitution
18 Months, or, by May 14, 2017: Free elections administered by the UN held under the new constitution
Obviously this is just a concilliatory half measure (at best) designed to pacify a panicked public.

Need proof? Just look how excited Kerry and Lavrov are:

Make no mistake, there's no real "plan" here. What will almost invariably happen is that the US will go right back to dropping ammo to "moderates", the Saudis and Qatar will go right back to providing support to who knows which Sunni extremists in Syria, while Russia and Iran will go right back to eradicating anything that even looks like a rebel.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11-15/syria-fixed-kerry-devises-farcical-transition-plan-russia-others

The real question - when you really sit down and think about it - is why, if the West is so determined to wipe out ISIS, Washington hasn't simply embedded 1,000 or so spec ops with the Kurds and marched on Raqqa, the ISIS capital. Kurdish forces just retook the Iraqi city of Sinjar (where ISIS displaced and terrorized the Yazidis last year) with relative ease under cover of US airstrikes. You can drive from Sinjar to Raqqa in less than six hours:

And it's not like the US has to worry about running into the Russians in the course of providing air cover. After all, Russia has for now pretty much conceded that airspace to the US while Moscow and Tehran restore Assad's power base in the West. Just take a look at the Russian airstrike map (it's not up to the minute, but you get the idea):

"The point is that this is completely farcical. Russia and Iran are doing exactly what they set out to do. That is, first they'll restore the Assad regime and stabilize the country by taking back major cities in the west, then they'll turn to ISIS in the east.

But what, may we ask, is the US doing? Look at the maps above, consider that the US and the Kurds just took back Sinjar in the space of something like 72 hours and ask yourself this: "What is The Pentagon waiting for?"

If Washington is serious about defeating ISIS, just send in 1,000 spec ops, gather up some YPG soldiers, fire up the air support (the Russians aren't even in the area), walk down to Raqqa, and just take it from them. It's almost like the US and America's regional allies don't want to the world to know what's down there."

(And, my comment here, - Actually, the simple answer is that Turkey wants to take out the Kurds, so the above is completely out of the question, and so the game goes on.....)

"Amidst protesters' chants of "Murderous ISIL, collaborator AKP," Erdogan finally agreed last Thursday to enter the US-led campaign against ISIS, sending fighter jets into Syria and granting the US strategic use of a key airbase in the southeast to launch airstrikes.

At the same time, Turkey began bombing Kurdish PKK shelters and storage facilities in northern Iraq, the AP reported, indicating that the AKP still sees Kurdish advances as a major — if not the biggest — threat, despite the Kurds' battlefield successes against ISIS in northern Syria."

(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG