The online racing simulator
Am I allowed to say Bambo?
I got it!

It's a rustbucket that fails to start on a cold, Monday morning.

In other words, Bambo's car!
I don't see how unleashing your frustration on me will make you guess what car this is.
is it english or french? a citroen
It's not english and it's not french. It seems that this really is a challenge.
wait... is it a van?!
spanish? a prototype of the seat leon xD
No and no. From what I can see, this has gone too far so I'm going to give you two choices:

A) Admitt defeat and I will just tell you the cars name.

B) I'm going to give you a huge clue.
Quote from BAMBO :No and no. From what I can see, this has gone too far so I'm going to give you two choices:

A) Admitt defeat and I will just tell you the cars name.

B) I'm going to give you a huge clue.

HA LOL......................ill pick B
I speak on behalf of everyone that chooses B), and I say we choose B)
I was hoping that you guys were fighters . Here's the entire picture of the car, amaze your eyes with it's incredible looks (ironic):
Attached images
WHATAMI.jpg
It looks like an ugly car driven into a wall a few times then hit by a truck, hard.

EDIT: I should know this. There was a few buzzing about in France when I was on holiday. Their noisy, stink and make one helluva black cloud.
looks like a fiat panda or something, but even uglier
I've shown you the entire car, your only choices now are to say it's name or to admitt defeat
tell me the country
With the power of Jeep, I shall keep trying.
its a seat marbella city sport concept
Well after that huge clue, I can only tell you what I think of the car's design. To me it looks like David Hasselhoff came out of the designer's ass while he was still drawing the car. I can imagine something like this:

"Yeah, a little bit rounded here and.......haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................... Jump in my car/I wanna take you home.
is it a deawoo?
No
is it a small ugly piece of shit that is made by some blind retard that hasn't even given the damn thing a name!?!?!?
Me too. Seeing as this isn't actually anything and it doesn't exist, can I post a picture?
-
(BAMBO) DELETED by BAMBO
a zastava?
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS THAT THING
Quote from bambo :yes It Has A Name, Like I Said Admitt Defeat Or I Will Just Give You Another Huge Clue.

Clue Clue Clue Clue :d
Clue please.

This gets my post count up fast

What am i?
(6421 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG