The online racing simulator
ok guys last question of the day...
Thanks for the replys to earlier questions lfs forums have always been strong... but im looking into purchasing the whole logitech g27 wheel.. now im looking for a SOLID playseat... in life one of my big addictions is food ha... num num num..Na-na .....anyways i im a big guy about 350... im looking for a solid race seat to support me... ive checked out playseat and they range from 250 - 275.. im kinda nervous thats not gonna work.. but these seats aint cheat to buy n just test... if anyone maybe has some solid leads or maybe evem a diy kinda id be greatful if you guys pointed me in the right direction... ps no fat jokes turds lol this aint highschool lets just keep it 100... from one simulator fan to the next. We all come in different shapes and sizes Did I Say That? .... thanks in advance maverick214
I'd probably look at some kind of genuine car seat, if you can get the same car seat from a wrecker as you have in your car, you know its gunna fit and take the weight. Attaching it to a frame (remove supplied seat & fix your own) etc, shouldn't be hard for a handyman type diy er
Its not the seat that im worried about . Its the base of the seat like underneath where the seat bolts to that im worried about.. frame just looked cheap and ide be salty as hell if during a race the damn thing would collapse on me
Why don't you build you'reself?
Think thats the route im gonna take
I really liked that death machine one thats really popular for diys... ps... after 4am ill be an s2 driver cant wait
<------------------------------------- s2 BOOM
#8 - pik_d
Welcome Smile
Welcome
i got two front seats out of a volvo s80 for $100. with a 12v converter to plug it into the wall the electric position adjustments work. having built a seat myself i can say having it be adjustable is a necessity for comfort.
lol, will look even more cool than ordinary play seat for kids... Smile
Good luck with the project, maybe post a pic or two when it's done. Big grin
Hi guys. I´m using win8 with the version 6E of the game, but when i installed the version 6H, the system requested the DirectX9 and i don´t understand why. Now the game doesn´t work. Some tip?
#13 - Papa
Quote from Borrel :Hi guys. I´m using win8 with the version 6E of the game, but when i installed the version 6H, the system requested the DirectX9 and i don´t understand why.

And why you don't understand? X11 doesn't include X9, if you think like that.

https://www.lfs.net/dx9

(not sure if above link works with W8 .. But ah well.. Not my choice to go with a crappy OS system Wink )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG