(0.6G) text in installer cut off
The link/text at bottom of installer is cut off, the sentence suddendly stops:

(german)
/edit
actually was not the patch but the normal LFS_S2_6G_setup.exe
Attached images
installer text cut off.jpg
Found a little quirk with the installer(s) as well:

Patch installer: If you run out of disk space on the drive where %TEMP% (ie: C:\Users\Thomas\AppData\Local\Temp) is pointing the installer will fail with a not very specific error message (screenshot 1).

Full installer: Even "worse", it just freezes without any (obvious) message what so ever (screenshot 2).

Edit: After reviewing the 2nd screenshot I now notice that the text changed to "Installation aborted - Setup was not completed successfully", but that's (probably, and in my case obviously) easily missed.
Attached images
screenshot1.png
screenshot2.png
** Best answer **
Quote from Gutholz :The link/text at bottom of installer is cut off, the sentence suddendly stops:
(german)
/edit
actually was not the patch but the normal LFS_S2_6G_setup.exe

I've given that line more room (for future installers).

Quote from felplacerad :Found a little quirk with the installer(s) as well:

Patch installer: If you run out of disk space on the drive where %TEMP% (ie: C:\Users\Thomas\AppData\Local\Temp) is pointing the installer will fail with a not very specific error message (screenshot 1).

Full installer: Even "worse", it just freezes without any (obvious) message what so ever (screenshot 2).

Edit: After reviewing the 2nd screenshot I now notice that the text changed to "Installation aborted - Setup was not completed successfully", but that's (probably, and in my case obviously) easily missed.

Diskspace check added (for future installers).

Run the installer as admin. It might help.
Quote from racer autov8 :

Run the installer as admin. It might help.

Hehe, good one! One could wish privilege escalation would help with low disk space! Big grin

(0.6G4) text in installer cut off
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG