The online racing simulator
The most difficult drift...in the world.
So difficult, I could not even drift it properly.
now hosting/testing this for a bit...
server name is under my name
Seemed to work okay, but maybe better (smoother) if hosted on real server.
Would have liked to keep it running but every few minutes it crashes and then needs restarting so not usefull like that...
Thanks all who came and tested, hope was fun!
It's not too bad - and it's pretty easy in a 4wd car which is specially set up to do it.
Funny video ^^, however I think it's not too hard...
I'll just leave this here. Big grin

Quote from XT Gamer :Funny video ^^, however I think it's not too hard...

Same, especially with a stable car like XRT or FZ5 which has more power.

Great idea though with the moveable object
Quote from DarkKostas :
Quote from XT Gamer :Funny video ^^, however I think it's not too hard...

Same, especially with a stable car like XRT or FZ5 which has more power.

Great idea though with the moveable object

It's not that difficult, you just need to keep the car as close as you can to the object and try to steer when the object is moving away (tried that on GTA: San Andreas with a friend)
Hi. Can someone tell me how to move object like in video ? Smile This is some program ?
Someone ? This is some Insim program ? It's private ?
Yes, it works via Insim. It is not private but it is not really a functional program.
It was just quick idea I had while doing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ppxFYI-_8
( https://www.lfs.net/forum/thread/86722 )

Principle works like this:
Insim has commands for adding objects and for removing objects.
With these commands, it deletes the old tire and adds a new tire at slightly different position. This works fast enough that it looks like continuous movement.
In singleplayer it is much smoother but the replays do not work (iirc: "out of sync") so tried in mp.
In multiplayer there was some stuttering as seen in video, I assume it would be smoother if the Insim would run on the LFS server instead of on a players computer.
Interesstingly it even worked okay if you rammed the object.

The principle of manipulating objects has some potential I think, for example with those marshal figure objects: There are 3 marshal types: normal, left hand raised, right hand raised.
So one could script marshals that "raise their hands" if there is a yellow flag.
Gutholz

Thank you for explain Smile

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG