The online racing simulator
Logiotech Driving Force No Forcefeedback
Using the Logitech Driving Force wheel with LFS delivers no Force Feedback.

This wheel works fine with every other game I have.

Tried many of the suggestions on this forum with no luck. Toggling FF off/on within the game causes the wheel to be turned very easily, but still no FF.
#2 - Litro
How much FFB % have you set @ LFS?
200% . I have enabled everything I can find in relation to force feedback, but get no effects when driving, however, toggling FF on and off does effect the effor required to turn the wheel, but nothing else. Wheel is fine in every other app I have including Assetto Corsa, Dirt3, Grid etc.
#4 - Litro
@ profiler `allow game to adjust settings`?
What are your settings in the Logitech Profiler? To get any useful FFB in LFS you should disable the canned effects such as centering spring. Also, 200 % of FFB strength is way too high; it will rip your arms off once you get it working. I used about 30 % on my DFP.
In the profiler, I Set 100% overall effects, the rest at 0%. Tried "allow game to adjust settings" on and off. Tried setting to default values. Wheel wortks perfectly in Raceroom, Dirt3, Assetto Corsa, GridAuto etc without the profiler even loaded. This is an old wheel, but so far I have never had any sofwate issues with it. The profiler software is 5.10.172, and it's update3r reports that ism is up to date. Later versions no longer support this wheel AFAIK.
So if you turn your wheel then the ingame wheel turns, just no FFB?
Try lower FFB setting in LFS, maybe if you turn it up so high it will always be at maximum and be "saturated"?
Or try to alt-tab out of game and back again, sometimes I have to do this with my wheel...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG