The online racing simulator
Galego update
Hi:

I've made a couple fixes in galician translation, i hope it helps you
Attached files
Galego.txt - 55.6 KB - 224 views
help_Galego.txt - 14.9 KB - 197 views
Hi, thank you but it's best if you can contact the original translator, "louBaN" though I see he has not been active recently...

The thing is, these translations are the work of the official translator, so I really like to leave them in charge. Of course it gets hard when they are less active in Live for Speed or have other interests, hobbies, work, children and so on.

The editing really needs to be done in place on the online system which takes care of text string limits and so on.
https://www.lfs.net/lfs_translate/public_translation_viewer.php

That's just the viewer, there is a similar editor which the translators have access to.
Quote from Scawen :Hi, thank you but it's best if you can contact the original translator, "louBaN" though I see he has not been active recently...

The thing is, these translations are the work of the official translator, so I really like to leave them in charge. Of course it gets hard when they are less active in Live for Speed or have other interests, hobbies, work, children and so on.

The editing really needs to be done in place on the online system which takes care of text string limits and so on.
https://www.lfs.net/lfs_translate/public_translation_viewer.php

That's just the viewer, there is a similar editor which the translators have access to.

Ok, i understand your point, if "louBaN" is not active anymore i could help with galician translations, i see that texts about 3d mode hasn't translated yet and as a native speaker of galician i could translate them.

By the way, the old translation has a few mistakes because some words don't exist in the latest normative of RAG (royal galician academy)

If i could help, it would be a pleasure for me.
-
(racer autov8) DELETED by Scawen : off topic
-
(CodeLyoko1) DELETED by Scawen : off topic
Quote from 5thprofiledontbanme :Ok, i understand your point, if "louBaN" is not active anymore i could help with galician translations, i see that texts about 3d mode hasn't translated yet and as a native speaker of galician i could translate them.

By the way, the old translation has a few mistakes because some words don't exist in the latest normative of RAG (royal galician academy)

If i could help, it would be a pleasure for me.

Thank you. I will contact louban after this Patch is out, and talk about adding you. I will also look back over this thread and consider extra translators for the other few languages that have not been updated recently.

Active Translators:

For around two hours from now, you can still update your translations for 0.6G. Thank you!
-
(Racer Y) DELETED by Flame CZE : off topic
So far I see, the Norwegian translators haven't been very active lately(some, in years...). I have sent them a message, but if they notice it before... Yeah, days, weeks or months, is hard to say. But i have updated the new Norwegian(Norsk) languagepack. Just contact me, and I hand it over.
I see Serbian has been translated through the Oculus Rift patch development, but still misses some lines. I guess translator went on holy days :P
Let me know if you need help with these.
If it's still needed, i can help with Slovenski (Slovene).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG