The online racing simulator
3D rendered movie
(66 posts, started )
Any 3D renders
I originally posted a Porsche 959 animation in "BF1 Eagle Rendered Movie." thread as a test. Since then I worked a little and wanted to post this back, but the title of that thread was "BF1", so I think I better to start a new thread to post this in.

Please post in all other 3D renders here to share (even not LFS related)

Rendered in 3ds max with Mental Ray. Glare[lume], Volume light, fog were used. 720 x 576 pixels 25fps, using Microsoft Mpeg4 to create this avi file.

MR_03.avi
7.22mb

Also, some still renders of the car.
Attached images
959-A12.jpg
959-A15.jpg
959-06.jpg
959-09.jpg
Nice...

i like the render and the textures...

Im gonna learn some "rendering work" and try to do some renders, in the future a video clip like this... ;P

But its a long way to go... ;P

Nice work.
got a few bumps here and there, but i will have to say that you really need to work on materials and textures, thats whats really crushing the model
Quote from Lepletier :Nice...

i like the render and the textures...

Im gonna learn some "rendering work" and try to do some renders, in the future a video clip like this... ;P

But its a long way to go... ;P

Nice work.

Thanks Lepletier. When doing renders, important to look at the overall lighting to the object you wanna show, the object is the hero in the shot and it is very important to get it right. most common mistakes are people under lit their scene, by simply place a reflector or soft diffuse light to area where the main light couldn't reach can help bring the up the detail in dark areas.

XCNuse, thanks for the comments. We are learning all the time, by having this thread to see other 3d artist post in their work will help improving our work. I am looking forward to see more people posting their work here, of course including yours. which you could show me how it should be done.

thanks
i didnt see the video just saw the pictures, someone showed me this a looong while back and i guess .. i dont know who it was i guess it was you, but i remember it being sergio (if you know who he is) but uh.. even then lol the materials just are really throwing me off i think thats about it, the 959 though lol.. to make a long story short, first 'cool' car i saw when the game Top Gear came out for N64, but over the years of looking at it, im kinda disliking the shape of the car lol its.. quite ugly (well.. keep in mind im the guy making a Z4 coupe.. one of the so called ugliest cars nowadays but i think otherwise lol)

but hey, if you have MSN or AIM just.. add me, keep and touch and help each other
Strange....these images and the video were only done over this weekend, you can't have seen them before. I don't know who is sergio.

The 959 is dated now, but it is better looking than some of the newer Porsche though (well, that is personal taste) The model of your Z4 should be near completion now, looking forward to see that all done and animated.

I don't use MSN or AIM at all, I can't get work done if I am on them (can't multi tasks.)
Here is an animation I did a while back. Try to do the Blade effects with partical flow.
Attached files
PF test 3B.zip - 536.9 KB - 360 views
B11TME,

The flying FZR got a boost now

(The animation is done in standard 3ds max particles and shaders, no other third party plug in were used.)
Attached files
FZR_FLY3.zip - 1.6 MB - 435 views
Quote from samyip :B11TME,

(The animation is done in standard 3ds max particles and shaders, no other third party plug in were used.)

LOL sam it seems you have to much time on your hands now lol....I seen the little OS wheels we worked on there in your render
LOL to the flying video..
u got nothing else to do man? no exams? :P
Quote from samyip :B11TME,

OMG! That's what was in my dream last night!
stunning
render, boost...

I can clearly see in that surrounding why ferrsche looks much better than originals.
And the 959 looks like after big landing

just my 0.02: i would set haze on bigger distance
Quote from ramtech :LOL to the flying video..
u got nothing else to do man? no exams? :P

LOL Ramtech, I think I am too old for exams
But I got work to produce for a conference coming up next week, I only slot this one in between, didn't take long to animate as the car is already exist. And that was only a joke that respond to B11TME on another thread where he commented on my render that the car was like in mid air flying, so I did that for a laugh.

Thanks you guys for the comments.
<<< can see the demo drivers yell for another nos thread....

*runs*
10 hours ?! Holy sh*t :| But it looks good
Quote from Sisolak :my first ever done animation in max 7 + brazil render plugin
it´s in 320 x 240, 30 fps, total of 250 frames, render time 10 hours ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVlanQpSuzE

For 320 x 240, you may be able to turn down your renderer's settings, which could reduce the render time, because a lot of the fine details would not hold in that resolutions, no point of setting the sampling quailty too high. Also the codec's compression lost too much quality unfortunately.
Anyway, very good for the first time
Skylight don't like to work with standard DSR, but if you use Radiosity with DSR, it works a bit faster.
Nice AVIs BTW
Why it's inside ground plane? And how the hell you got that model?
#22 - Don
...from cmx viewer?
kid is helping the devs out here and there, just look at the credits screen in LFS and put 1 and 1 together
He made some skies for example, and all the menu backgrounds.
Ahhh...cool!
how the freak u do stuff like that
subject is my question

3D rendered movie
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG