The online racing simulator
Photorealism
(15 posts, started )
Photorealism

This is raw on my pc.
I've only got the stuff by Lynce and tbh - imo mine's looking waaay better than your ENB stuff.

I never tried it but, in my eyes your previews aren't looking that tasty as in your mind.
Agree. It's way too blurry and bloomy.
Sake. It's a bloody golden thing. Your LFS now looks something like GRID, which visually is totally unrealistic. That bloom and red midtoned screen isn't really attractive.
Quote from Bose321 :Agree. It's way too blurry and bloomy.

That's not how it looks ingame, as you'll probably know from my posts in the raw screenshots thread.

The reason it's so blurry is ENB has issues with supersampling. It loses a lot of sharpness but it makes the image a whole lot smoother, so I was just trying it out.
Quote from FireMike15 :

The only real benefit yours has over mine are the shinier reflections which, in my opinion, look bad in most situations. That's a good spot to use them, though. You should post that in the raw thread.

#9 - Litro
Different tastes...I choose default lfs with maximum settings.
What's the music in the video's Kyotee?
Why does your awesome bloom effect, give me the same effect as I have after I've been in the pool?

There is this weird fakey feeling of having halo's around everything.
Quote from Dennis93 :Why does your awesome bloom effect, give me the same effect as I have after I've been in the pool?

There is this weird fakey feeling of having halo's around everything.

Diffusion isn't always realistic, it's just a nice way to soften LFS' rather sharp lighting.
its good and better than nothing, but you should have a look at GTA enb mods they are way better than your bluryallLFS effect....

i think you need to put much more effort to make lfs more realistic if possible ( ambiant shadows, reflection, globale light... ), not to make lfs full of useless effect, if you have project about those things we are glad to follow your progress and why not help you a bit .

and after that we can talk about photorealism in lfs, but for now hell no.
Quote from lfsrm :( ambiant shadows, reflection, globale light... )

None of these effects are possible with ENB. Not in LFS. In GTA IV, the end has been designed specifically for the game engine, so it's perfectly compatible. These things do not work in LFS. The things that do are depth of field and ambient occlusion. Motion blur works, sometimes.

Photorealism
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG